Any stock traders here?

389 Hood

Premium
Welcome to the world of Old Joe and his Ho.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
DOGE Is at .19.

I just grabbed 15 bucks more worth.

When it skyrockets into billions overnight and I get up for work too early tomorrow do you think I should just go back to bed or immediately start shopping for yachts and stuff?
You'd have to trade your F-150 for something bigger that can pull it.

Motorized-Boat-Trailer-350-tons-capacity.jpg

Are there power lines at the end of your driveway?

Uncle Birchy

DOGE Is at .19.

I just grabbed 15 bucks more worth.

When it skyrockets into billions overnight and I get up for work too early tomorrow do you think I should just go back to bed or immediately start shopping for yachts and stuff?
China's crypto crackdown might be a "blessing" in disguise for the future of Bitcoin.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
That;s four more shares than some other people have. Everyone has to start start somewhere. Unless you start out born into wealth.
Congrats on a win and not a loss.
Thats my plan.

Someday I'm gonna have enough money to just pump the gas and not even watch the meter.

Mike

NGAB, if you want to be a part of the autonomous revolution. Embark is going public.

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
NGAB, if you want to be a part of the autonomous revolution. Embark is going public.

Heh.

Elaine Chao.

Mitchell McConnell wife and Trump pick for Transportation Secretary...because that was NOT cronyism at all...

Thats when I realized - very early on - that "the swamp" would in fact NOT be drained and things would not be all that different under Trump.

I remember when Embark joined this forum and tried to convince people they weren't out to eliminate jobs.

Ohhhh that was a fun thread.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
The hell is NGAB??

This making up abbreviations stuff is getting out of hand around here.

Anyone who does that should be fitted with a shock collar.
You are right and it should end right here and right now.
KFC it used to be called Kentucky Fried Chicken. There was nothing wrong with that
BK used to be burger King.
Okay, maybe he is not an actual king or even the King of burgers but there was nothing wrong with that
Enough already! Are we that lazy that we need to abbreviate everything

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
the family in Mexico simply refers to it as "Kentucky".
We used to just call it "Kentucky" and then it became KFC and some say KFC.
Then they changed the recipe and now we just call it...
Dirty Bird.

Users who are viewing this thread