Hillbilly Canuck
Well-Known Member
Never mind that. It goes all the way back to the Vikings in Newfoundland L'Anse aux Meadows - Wikipedia
Never mind that. It goes all the way back to the Vikings in Newfoundland L'Anse aux Meadows - Wikipedia
That's okay, our history as @Hillbilly Canuck put it is "pretty dry".Well dag-nabbit RJ,..
When you drop a name like that, give us a link to some kind of bio on the guy. We Americans don't know your history as well as you know ours.
Here's a link to an American website about Canada's first prime minister.
John A. Macdonald - Wikipedia
I'm going to go read about him now.
The Vikings were awesome.Never mind that. It goes all the way back to the Vikings in Newfoundland L'Anse aux Meadows - Wikipedia
That's okay, our history as @Hillbilly Canuck put it is "pretty dry".
We only know more about your history than you do ours is because we consume a lot of American television, entertainment and media.

That's beautiful.
First one is rush hour on the Trans Canada. The second is looking on the bay from my property. The other one is some random lookout we went to.Is that Newfoundland rush hour?
My local Lincoln dealer needs DOGE. They keep reminding me to change the oil in a car I haven't owned for 5 years.We got mail forwarding for three months because we wanted to make sure we got that money Doug Ford insisted on sending out to everyone with snail mail..
Ontario in their infinite wisdom sent me a letter last week saying that I cannot renew my plate on my Jeep because it doesn't have insurance. The same Jeep that I sold and pulled off insurance a year ago. It also would have already been due last June had I kept it.
Canada needs some DOGE. I bet we've got dead people voting liberal too. Someone should really into that.
I used to get all kinds of propaganda mail every few months practically begging me to trade my vehicle in. I'm guessing sales were tanking and they couldn't get enough people with more money than brains to pay six figures for their tupperware bowls.My local Lincoln dealer needs DOGE. They keep reminding me to change the oil in a car I haven't owned for 5 years.
It's probably actually just software automatically sending that crap out.I used to get all kinds of propaganda mail every few months practically begging me to trade my vehicle in. I'm guessing sales were tanking and they couldn't get enough people with more money than brains to pay six figures for their tupperware bowls.