Yup. Still here.


Well dag-nabbit RJ,..

When you drop a name like that, give us a link to some kind of bio on the guy. We Americans don't know your history as well as you know ours.

Here's a link to an American website about Canada's first prime minister.

John A. Macdonald - Wikipedia

I'm going to go read about him now.
That's okay, our history as @Hillbilly Canuck put it is "pretty dry".

We only know more about your history than you do ours is because we consume a lot of American television, entertainment and media.
 
This is a new one. Yesterday I emailed a FB post for hauling wood at lunch time by supper we were emailing and messaging next thing I know we texting and I got a job. Just giving them a couple days to clear me for their insurance.

Of course, Newfoundland being what it is my father in law has an uncle married to an aunt of his or some similar connection and they know a bunch of the same people because everyone knows everyone on the island.
 
Excellent!! If you were actually looking for work, this was a gift. A friend of a friend of a friend is usually a good outcome.
You've been around the block, you know what you are looking at.
 
We got mail forwarding for three months because we wanted to make sure we got that money Doug Ford insisted on sending out to everyone with snail mail..

Ontario in their infinite wisdom sent me a letter last week saying that I cannot renew my plate on my Jeep because it doesn't have insurance. The same Jeep that I sold and pulled off insurance a year ago. It also would have already been due last June had I kept it.

Canada needs some DOGE. I bet we've got dead people voting liberal too. Someone should really look into that.
 
Last edited:
We got mail forwarding for three months because we wanted to make sure we got that money Doug Ford insisted on sending out to everyone with snail mail..

Ontario in their infinite wisdom sent me a letter last week saying that I cannot renew my plate on my Jeep because it doesn't have insurance. The same Jeep that I sold and pulled off insurance a year ago. It also would have already been due last June had I kept it.

Canada needs some DOGE. I bet we've got dead people voting liberal too. Someone should really into that.
My local Lincoln dealer needs DOGE. They keep reminding me to change the oil in a car I haven't owned for 5 years.
 
My local Lincoln dealer needs DOGE. They keep reminding me to change the oil in a car I haven't owned for 5 years.
I used to get all kinds of propaganda mail every few months practically begging me to trade my vehicle in. I'm guessing sales were tanking and they couldn't get enough people with more money than brains to pay six figures for their tupperware bowls.
 
The dealer where I bought my car called and asked if I would be bringing my car in for service? I said no not after they ripped me off for $800. for what should have been a simple service. I said I will be taking my car to my mechanic for service from now on.
The dealer asked me if I wanted them to still send me notifications for future service?
I said, yes please send me the notifications so I will know when to take my car to my mechanic for service.
 

Back
Top