Yup. Still here.


He won alright. I missed out on a lot in my life living down here and a massive garage/shop is the main thing I missed. Try doing partial car restorations in a 10' X 20' garage. Having spare anything is a luxury.

But with room like that, upper and lower, it's hard not to pack-rat stuff, just because. Congrats on the move up in life!
 
He won alright. I missed out on a lot in my life living down here and a massive garage/shop is the main thing I missed. Try doing partial car restorations in a 10' X 20' garage. Having spare anything is a luxury.

But with room like that, upper and lower, it's hard not to pack-rat stuff, just because. Congrats on the move up in life!
When I first moved into my house, the garage seemed huge. I could fit my S-10 and Fusion in it side by side with plenty of room to walk around.

Now I can't fit a scooter in there with all the crap I've accumulated.
 
An entirely different language than the rest of the world.
We're just randomly set out on the loop around a couple bays over and back about 4 hours in total. Stopped in the grocery up the road that my in laws hadn't seen yet. That's where I saw the bars, pretty typical NL touristy thing.

Next we stopped at a general /liquor store/ gas station (pretty much all you get in outport communities like ours) Buddy running it spent twenty minutes talking our ears off about all the stuff he has found on the beach across the road.

Next we went into a second one and all you could smell was delicious baked goods.We decided to eat in the little restaurant in the back. We walk in and it's completely empty playing Flatt and Scruggs so you know you're in the right kind of place It was some of the best fish and fries dressing gravy I've had in a while.
 
Really? I figured you'd get stunned.

Kinda like you're dumb because you've been hit in the head.

Stunned as a kitten fresh out of the dryer.
What?

Knit as in knit a sweater or blanket knit as in made.

Who made ya who are your parents.

Most of the others are like okay let's have a meal and break down what you're trying to tell me.

Not all though. I recognized the ass one. I'm a connoisseur.
 

Back
Top