Yup. Still here.


Are those both your bikes or does your wife ride motorcycles too?
She rides too.
Just thought about it and you are going to have to drive through Quebec. What's the plan, fuel up before entering Quebec and drive right through?
I know people that go to PEI do that.
You always fuel up before Quebec and hope for the best. Give them the bare minimum you can get away with. Nothing is even better.
 
The movers came Monday and we vacated our old house. After a starter going on one of the vehicles, an extra layover night, Montreal traffic, skating rink highway clear across Quebec, early gas station closures we didn't know about making us stop early one night, ferry crossing cancellations then delays we are FINALLY on the island!

We did have a phenomenon that I don't think has ever ever happened in Marine Atlantic history yesterday. We got to the terminal immediately drive straight on to the boat left a half hour early and got into dock almost two hours early.

Today will be the last 7 hours of driving to push for home.
 
Last edited:
The movers came Monday and we vacated our old house. After a starter going on one of the vehicles, an extra layover night, Montreal traffic, skating rink highway clear across Quebec, early gas station closures we didn't know about making us stop early one night, ferry crossing cancellations then delays we are FINALLY on the island!

We did have a phenomenon that I don't think has ever ever happened in Marine Atlantic history yesterday. We got to the terminal immediately drive straight on to the boat left a half hour early and got into dock almost two hours early.

Today will be the last 7 hours of driving to push for home.
Where is the new home going to be.
 
It's reading like PEI. Though as usual, I could very well be wrong.
I was also thinking PEI but it's not big enough for him to have 7 hours of driving left.

And PEI isn't isolated enough for the ferry ride to "arrive 2 hours early" AND there's a bridge he could've just driven across.

My guess is "St Pierre and Michelob" which is HUGE in Google Maps' mercator projection.

Screenshot_20250201-105509_Maps.webp
 
Yeah
I think he actually posted it once but it's easier to wait for him to answer than it is to go through all of his posts in the last few months. 😂
I just did exactly that and there was no mention of where he was going, just to the Island. :dunno:
 

Back
Top