Electric Chicken
Well-Known Member
Mamas love the vibrations of a sportster.I would say the 'Bagger' is his and the other is Mama's.
Mamas love the vibrations of a sportster.I would say the 'Bagger' is his and the other is Mama's.
She rides too.Are those both your bikes or does your wife ride motorcycles too?
You always fuel up before Quebec and hope for the best. Give them the bare minimum you can get away with. Nothing is even better.Just thought about it and you are going to have to drive through Quebec. What's the plan, fuel up before entering Quebec and drive right through?
I know people that go to PEI do that.
I take it Quebec has high fuel tax?Just thought about it and you are going to have to drive through Quebec. What's the plan, fuel up before entering Quebec and drive right through?
I know people that go to PEI do that.
Yeah we used to always fill the semis right before the line too.I take it Quebec has high fuel tax?
It's more about getting through Quebec with as little interaction as possible.I take it Quebec has high fuel tax?
Where is the new home going to be.The movers came Monday and we vacated our old house. After a starter going on one of the vehicles, an extra layover night, Montreal traffic, skating rink highway clear across Quebec, early gas station closures we didn't know about making us stop early one night, ferry crossing cancellations then delays we are FINALLY on the island!
We did have a phenomenon that I don't think has ever ever happened in Marine Atlantic history yesterday. We got to the terminal immediately drive straight on to the boat left a half hour early and got into dock almost two hours early.
Today will be the last 7 hours of driving to push for home.
Where is the new home going to be.
I was also thinking PEI but it's not big enough for him to have 7 hours of driving left.It's reading like PEI. Though as usual, I could very well be wrong.

YeahYa got me man. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

I just did exactly that and there was no mention of where he was going, just to the Island.Yeah
I think he actually posted it once but it's easier to wait for him to answer than it is to go through all of his posts in the last few months.![]()

Now I’m going to have to get up and go get the old globe in the basement because I can’t find it in my road atlas.lolCentral Newfoundland.
St Pierre & Miquelon are a couple separate much smaller islands that actually belong to France if you zoom in.
View attachment 90822View attachment 90823
I've been around them lots the last 15 or 20 years. My wife and her whole family are newfsYou're going to have to learn to speak all over, eh?
Newfies are cool people, but you can't understand a damned thing they say.
You are not alone. Salt of the earth people Newfies are but I will be damned if I know what they are saying.You're going to have to learn to speak all over, eh?
Newfies are cool people, but you can't understand a damned thing they say.
Negative. That's the Avalon. That's where the "townies" (St John's) are from. You'll find your newfies "baymen" in this general area hereThis is where Newfies come from.
View attachment 90826
