Why?????

Bet "Me" comes back berating us for having Dirty Minds...typical of the Female Specie :nails:...leads you up the Garden Path then slams the Gate shut on your Fingers...:whistling:

life itself is a gamble. yes retirement offers alot of freedom to do what ever you want. i do enjoy each day that comes along cause one day i won't be able to. i'm not looking for another i'll take my freedom first since i am so independent and don't need anyone:D

Light up fella don't take life so serious....meaning enjoy the moment to moment things. Retirement will arrive sooner than you think....Get out and do all the things you thought about doing but never got around to doing and start before you retire. You don't have to look for another either....just enjoy friendships as they arrive. As for the independent that is a nice thing to have and be able to do...but every once in a while you got to get out there and either help others are allow them to help you. Simple said, it all part of living the good life.

Are ya talking about love or a Mechanic to Tune your Engine...:leer:

Nothing wrong with my car or pick up....:biglaugh:....Not one thing wrong with me either....:biglaugh:
You mean I don't have to wait for my feet to be stepped on three times to get my attention:drool:

Wow...now you saying they sale love mechanic theses days....:stirpot:Well, how much they cost and who sales them...:yahoo:

i thought she was speaking of a pron vid:confused-96::D. god shes talking about turning her crank and making her tick:stare1:. i don't know if she's talking about her or her car:D

Pron is for dreamers....;) not talking about playing house either....:whistling: not talking about running :barefoot: in a park either...not looking for no :bowdown:to take place either.....I just looking for a :biggrin: of fun!!

Bet "Me" comes back berating us for having Dirty Minds...typical of the Female Specie :nails:...leads you up the Garden Path then slams the Gate shut on your Fingers...:whistling:

Naw it not my style to berate a man thoughts....I do not consider myself typical female.
It more fun to just mess with the joking around....and along the way a few laughs.

Light up fella don't take life so serious....meaning enjoy the moment to moment things. Retirement will arrive sooner than you think....Get out and do all the things you thought about doing but never got around to doing and start before you retire. You don't have to look for another either....just enjoy friendships as they arrive. As for the independent that is a nice thing to have and be able to do...but every once in a while you got to get out there and either help others are allow them to help you. Simple said, it all part of living the good life.
LOL i was in a good mood. i always enjoy the moment things. yes retirement will hit me sooner than i know:D though i don't think i ever could;) but it sure would be nice to do some of the things that i wanted to for a long time but can't right now. i wont be looking for another i had my turn at marriage once is enough:D. friendships are the best thing to have. i help people and i do let them help me

LOL i was in a good mood. i always enjoy the moment things. yes retirement will hit me sooner than i know:D though i don't think i ever could;) but it sure would be nice to do some of the things that i wanted to for a long time but can't right now. i wont be looking for another i had my turn at marriage once is enough:D. friendships are the best thing to have. i help people and i do let them help me

Some friendships last longer than some marriages do these days. I often talk about grabbing the moment to moment things of life....Here what I mean about that.

In Groc store scene...There is a woman here with five children all stair steps and another in the basket any time now. She got this long list in her hand with a pen...She tells each child what item to pick up and adds look at the little numbers on the price tags....She has turned groc shopping into a game for these kids...I might add all of the seem well behaved and well mannered. However I noticed she picks the fruits and meats herself. It is a roit to watch these kids shopping...one with a jar of peanut butter in the basket it goes....next is potato chips....ect....kids know what brands to pick they been at it so long.Those kids know that groc store better than the managers do....and with that many hands and feet picking up groc and doing the groc game it done in no time....All I have to do is watch to grab those moment to moment pleasures.....kids more fun to watch than going to the movies.

In the coffee shop scene....Can always hit the coffee shop and always find some one to drink a cup with...It is just pull up a chair and swap notes type thing. There is a couple who often come he is ninety and she is eighty five...Both prideful and independent and both widowed but one look at them one can tell they bloomed a special friendship with each other....He tells the very best of jokes but she starts a joke and forget the punch line....Then she turns to him and says you finish I forgotten the main stuff....He reaches out and pats her hand and finish off the joke.
But can also say anyone who would say something to her about forgetting would win a blue ribbon punch from him...Grabbing these type of moment are priceless.

I am a people watcher....Enjoy those moment to moment scenes.

:cool:.....humm more modern to drive!!
pardon me while i have my mid life crisis:rolleyes::stare1:. the dealer kept calling me and asking if i wanted to sell my 458 and i asked what kind of deal they would give me on it and i got 15% above what i paid for it. and then i ordered a laferrari wich is a street legal formula 1 car and it's a hybrid so take offs is like a rocketship:eek: since i already did 0-60 in 2.2 seconds:rolleyes:. the car is insane:yahoo: i have always loved ferraris and have had a passion for them i love cars that love to rev high and shift fast shift so fast that the tach can't keep up with it:eek:...

i was already pulled over coming out of trader joes a cop seen me coming out and put his lights and sieren on. well hell the first thing that came to my mind was oh shit:D. so he pulls up next to me in a doge charger:cool: and he smiles and then he tells me id'e like to try and catch your car on an open road:stare1::biglaugh:. so then he asked how fast does it go i replied about 220 mph and 0-60 in 2.2 seconds. then he tells me that he would never catch me and that i had a beautiful car have a nice day and drove off:D:biglaugh::yahoo:. who knows i might learn how to play golf to:D:eek:

Last edited:
pardon me while i have my mid life crisis:rolleyes::stare1:. the dealer kept calling me and asking if i wanted to sell my 458 and i asked what kind of deal they would give me on it and i got 15% above what i paid for it. and then i ordered a laferrari wich is a street legal formula 1 car and it's a hybrid so take offs is like a rocketship:eek: since i already did 0-60 in 2.2 seconds:rolleyes:. the car is insane:yahoo: i have always loved ferraris and have had a passion for them i love cars that love to rev high and shift fast shift so fast that the tach can't keep up with it:eek:...

i was already pulled over coming out of trader joes a cop seen me coming out and put his lights and sieren on. well hell the first thing that came to my mind was oh ****:D. so he pulls up next to me in a doge charger:cool: and he smiles and then he tells me id'e like to try and catch your car on an open road:stare1::biglaugh:. so then he asked how fast does it go i replied about 220 mph and 0-60 in 2.2 seconds. then he tells me that he would never catch me and that i had a beautiful car have a nice day and drove off:D:biglaugh::yahoo:. who knows i might learn how to play golf to:D:eek:
Post a picture of your formula 1

i will be posting a pic once i get her back from having my 3rd party exhaust put on and the engine tuned for better performance and to make it louder than hell to:D:thumbsup:. though i am really wanting to do a beach pic down in diego in the sunset of it;)...

oh and BTW way i thought you didn't like electric cars:rolllaugh3:

I want your inputs. I think we should take dchawk81 for a ride and watch his face going 0- 60:p:D:eek:. Maybe he will carp his pants and then we can start a thread usexpress driver craps his pants:D:rolllaugh3:

i was already pulled over coming out of trader joes a cop seen me coming out and put his lights and sieren on. well hell the first thing that came to my mind was oh ****:D. so he pulls up next to me in a doge charger:cool: and he smiles and then he tells me id'e like to try and catch your car on an open road:stare1::biglaugh:. so then he asked how fast does it go i replied about 220 mph and 0-60 in 2.2 seconds. then he tells me that he would never catch me and that i had a beautiful car have a nice day and drove off:D:biglaugh::yahoo:. who knows i might learn how to play golf to:D:eek:

Midlife Crisis....:rolllaugh:Your at the top of the hill and debating if you want to take the slide down fast or slow....:tease:....From adulthood back to teenager....:thumbsup:

Midlife Crisis....:rolllaugh:Your at the top of the hill and debating if you want to take the slide down fast or slow....:tease:....From adulthood back to teenager....:thumbsup:
yep i'm having my mid life crisis:D. i am NOT debating weather or not i want to go fast or slow. slow would mean that i'm in my wheel chair:eek: so grandma LOL:D i prefer to go fast:yahoo:. who said anything about slides:confused-96: not meo_O. i'm buying all of my man toys ofcourse i'm going back to my second childhood who wouldn't:confused-96::yahoo:. after going to my wifes grave this morning i ordered two more man toys:thumbsup:. there's nothing more pleasing than going through the utah mountains on a clear fall day with the top down listening to the engine and just kicking back from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

the first 40 years of childhood is the hardest:D:biglaugh:

Last edited:
yep i'm having my mid life crisis:D. i am NOT debating weather or not i want to go fast or slow. slow would mean that i'm in my wheel chair:eek: so grandma LOL:D i prefer to go fast:yahoo:. who said anything about slides:confused-96: not meo_O. i'm buying all of my man toys ofcourse i'm going back to my second childhood who wouldn't:confused-96::yahoo:. after going to my wifes grave this morning i ordered two more man toys:thumbsup:. there's nothing more pleasing than going through the utah mountains on a clear fall day with the top down listening to the engine and just kicking back from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

the first 40 years of childhood is the hardest:D:biglaugh:

Two more man toys....what caught your eye this time??? Just curious is all!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread