Why?????

it does what it's supposed to do get you from point A to point B;) and thats all that matters
You make it sound like a POS. Trust me it's far from it.

Maybe not good enough for your snooty ass but it's a nice car.

You make it sound like a POS. Trust me it's far from it.

Maybe not good enough for your snooty ass but it's a nice car.
no i am not trying to make it sound like a pos. though it would be awsome to have one of those modded up i think:D. you know bigger engine brembo brakes loud exhaust :D you know

That's basically an ST or RS. Not doing all that to an SE. Would cost more and defeat the purpose.
yup you got that right it would cost alot to get it modded:confused:. the way i was looking at it it does it's job what it's supposed to do get you from point a to point b wich is all you need because you don't have alot of time to drive a fun car as you said on time.. and you tend to forget where i live we have our own driving culture out here:D

yup you got that right it would cost alot to get it modded:confused:. the way i was looking at it it does it's job what it's supposed to do get you from point a to point b wich is all you need because you don't have alot of time to drive a fun car as you said on time.. and you tend to forget where i live we have our own driving culture out here:D
It is a fun car.

00Y0Y_8nVZbQjSZEa_600x450.jpg i found mikes next prius on craigslist back to the horse and buggy days:eek:.. times are changing i'm telling ya:D

that was an interesting read. i remember walking into bank of aholes:D cause that's what i think of them!!! i remember making a large deposit and a few days later i checked my online acct and i noticed right away that that large deposit was missing:eek::mad::mad:. so i drive over there in a not so good mood and i show the bank manager the proof that i made the deposit and he pulled up my acct and it wasnt showing up.. so then i tell him that he's got one hour to find my ****ing money and or i will have the media there and the cops there and my lawyer there and i will tell them all that you people are stealing my money i was pissed beyond belife :mad::mad::mad::bigpaddle:. i took off for an hour and then went back and they had found my deposit the teller never put it in my acct the dumb:rolleyes:. needless to say after that i withdrew all of my funds and went to a different bank and no problems since..
though every once in a while i do hide money in my house

I am known as a KISS...(meaning keep it simple stupid)...:biglaugh:I have auto deposit....:toothpick:....and I only write two checks a month(utilities) rough figure of two hundred a month.....stick in envelope slap stamp on it..... throw in mail box mail man does the rest.:yahoo:I do not like bills period.....:biglaugh:Utilities people only know me by my signature on a check. Now about that banking business...With what is left over I take and subtract a certain amount and circle it in my bank book and mark reserved pay myself just like a bill every month.
The balance left over from the previous month is also circled in my bank book and marked reserved.....I never add it in with a new deposit. So....Bottom line is all my reserves end up being a cushion....What remains after this is for living expenses...Yep....:biglaugh: I am a HAPPY KISS!!!

I am known as a KISS...(meaning keep it simple stupid)...:biglaugh:I have auto deposit....:toothpick:....and I only write two checks a month(utilities) rough figure of two hundred a month.....stick in envelope slap stamp on it..... throw in mail box mail man does the rest.:yahoo:I do not like bills period.....:biglaugh:Utilities people only know me by my signature on a check. Now about that banking business...With what is left over I take and subtract a certain amount and circle it in my bank book and mark reserved pay myself just like a bill every month.
The balance left over from the previous month is also circled in my bank book and marked reserved.....I never add it in with a new deposit. So....Bottom line is all my reserves end up being a cushion....What remains after this is for living expenses...Yep....:biglaugh: I am a HAPPY KISS!!!
well i'm not a kiss:D. i don't have auto deposit. i have my tennants pay the property mgnt company wich is well worth it to keep my blood pressure down:eek: and they cut me a check once they snag there share.. and i goto the bank and deposit it:stare1:. as well as i have an agreement with them that they can only spend xxx amount of dollars with out my permission but if it's over that amount then they best call me. and they do send me a bill if something needed repairs wich is normal wich is very seldom;) iv'e paid cash for mostly everything but i have a few bills internets directv water gas no electric bill solar power and a windmill and i'm on a genset wich is cheaper to run than paying the light co:mad:. as i make my own hot water from solar it heats the house water and the pool and hot tub also at a push of a button. i hate bills to who don't but there's just things that i need. like insurance for the bussiness. i pay everything online using my credit card i never give anyone my banking info and i use a seperate card to pay the CC off. i have a nice cushion to live on retirement is looking better and better as i want to just say **** it and retire early:stare1: as i am already half way there... i sold my first building the one that started my business that will be a nice deposit. though i have two more going up:stare1: though i do own alot of property you don't even want to think of all the bills i have:confused: though most of them are paid off!! and on top of it between last month and this month iv'e sold 9 homes and rented one apt (not mine ):thumbsup:

well i'm not a kiss:D. i don't have auto deposit. i have my tennants pay the property mgnt company wich is well worth it to keep my blood pressure down:eek: and they cut me a check once they snag there share.. and i goto the bank and deposit it:stare1:. as well as i have an agreement with them that they can only spend xxx amount of dollars with out my permission but if it's over that amount then they best call me. and they do send me a bill if something needed repairs wich is normal wich is very seldom;) iv'e paid cash for mostly everything but i have a few bills internets directv water gas no electric bill solar power and a windmill and i'm on a genset wich is cheaper to run than paying the light co:mad:. as i make my own hot water from solar it heats the house water and the pool and hot tub also at a push of a button. i hate bills to who don't but there's just things that i need. like insurance for the bussiness. i pay everything online using my credit card i never give anyone my banking info and i use a seperate card to pay the CC off. i have a nice cushion to live on retirement is looking better and better as i want to just say **** it and retire early:stare1: as i am already half way there... i sold my first building the one that started my business that will be a nice deposit. though i have two more going up:stare1: though i do own alot of property you don't even want to think of all the bills i have:confused: though most of them are paid off!! and on top of it between last month and this month iv'e sold 9 homes and rented one apt (not mine ):thumbsup:

I got out of the real estate monopoly game...one the best moves I ever made...Sold off and downsized....Now I am just a happy kiss....

I got out of the real estate monopoly game...one the best moves I ever made...Sold off and downsized....Now I am just a happy kiss....
i have been downsizing as i started selling off some of my investment property. i plan on only keeping the two new buildings that i have going up and that's it since i am heading for my retirement as i want to retire early!!! once the old lady passes on the house will be gone to as it will be a hard sell as it will be a whisper sale

i have been downsizing as i started selling off some of my investment property. i plan on only keeping the two new buildings that i have going up and that's it since i am heading for my retirement as i want to retire early!!! once the old lady passes on the house will be gone to as it will be a hard sell as it will be a whisper sale

I am a gambler at heart....life itself is a gamble. For each day that comes along I just enjoy it for what it has to offer. Retirement offers more freedom to do so. This lil kiss has got about everything she could want or need....now ifin I was to meet someone who could turn my crank and make me tick:biglaugh:...it would have to step on my feet three times before I paid it much mind.:oops: cause life is already bowl of cherries!:popcorn:

I am a gambler at heart....life itself is a gamble. For each day that comes along I just enjoy it for what it has to offer. Retirement offers more freedom to do so. This lil kiss has got about everything she could want or need....now ifin I was to meet someone who could turn my crank and make me tick:biglaugh:...it would have to step on my feet three times before I paid it much mind.:oops: cause life is already bowl of cherries!:popcorn:
life itself is a gamble. yes retirement offers alot of freedom to do what ever you want. i do enjoy each day that comes along cause one day i won't be able to. i'm not looking for another i'll take my freedom first since i am so independent and don't need anyone:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread