What's my vector,Victor???


They ask for volunteers , so i said deal me in.
Nothing going on plus I think the wife needed some time with her boyfriend . lmao
Cuz I've been home waaaaaay more then she's used to . :bonk:
 
In Tennessee on my way to NC.
The only good thing is it's 45 degrees warmer here then it is at the house.
It's really going to suck going back to the Northwoods.
 
Picked a great hotel here in NC.
Truck parking and free happy hour and hor duerves.
Deliver in the morning.
 
They ask for volunteers , so i said deal me in.
Nothing going on plus I think the wife needed some time with her boyfriend . lmao
Cuz I've been home waaaaaay more then she's used to . :bonk:
It's cool to take a long haul once in a while when you don't have to.
LOL. When I used to call my girlfriend and she would ask when I would be home? I would say tomorrow, So have you boyfriend gone and put my beer back in the fridge.:biglaugh:

Or I would say to the boys, It will be good to get home to some warm beer and some cold xxxxy. They would say, Don't you mean the other way around?
I would say Nah she is mad at me this week:biglaugh:
 
It's cool to take a long haul once in a while when you don't have to.
LOL. When I used to call my girlfriend and she would ask when I would be home? I would say tomorrow, So have you boyfriend gone and put my beer back in the fridge.:biglaugh:

Or I would say to the boys, It will be good to get home to some warm beer and some cold xxxxy. They would say, Don't you mean the other way around?
I would say Nah she is mad at me shthis week:biglaugh:
You shouldn't leave your cat out in the cold like that.
 
Froze up air valve on the wagon.:bonk::bonk:
Just what I wanted to deal with today.
Think I need to head to bike week a few months early.:biggrin-2:
 
The Cheese curds there are awesome.

You'll feel like Jabba the Hutt after eating 2 of them...but they're awesome.

Honestly don't care for the burgers there. Didn't like them when it was Hudson's either.
 
The Cheese curds there are awesome.

You'll feel like Jabba the Hutt after eating 2 of them...but they're awesome.

Honestly don't care for the burgers there. Didn't like them when it was Hudson's either.
Oh now you are doling out the best cheese curds recommendations. I was all over Wisconsin and i am a cheese curd junky:biglaugh: Actually you may have but I was high on cheese curd and don't remember
 

Back
Top