I saw a process server hanging around his yardWhat's with all the out of state travel?

PBR on tap?Picked a great hotel here in NC.
Truck parking and free happy hour and hor duerves.
Deliver in the morning.
No,I couldn't be that lucky.PBR on tap?
It's cool to take a long haul once in a while when you don't have to.They ask for volunteers , so i said deal me in.
Nothing going on plus I think the wife needed some time with her boyfriend . lmao
Cuz I've been home waaaaaay more then she's used to .![]()


You shouldn't leave your cat out in the cold like that.It's cool to take a long haul once in a while when you don't have to.
LOL. When I used to call my girlfriend and she would ask when I would be home? I would say tomorrow, So have you boyfriend gone and put my beer back in the fridge.
Or I would say to the boys, It will be good to get home to some warm beer and some cold xxxxy. They would say, Don't you mean the other way around?
I would say Nah she is mad at me shthis week![]()
Oh now you are doling out the best cheese curds recommendations. I was all over Wisconsin and i am a cheese curd junkyThe Cheese curds there are awesome.
You'll feel like Jabba the Hutt after eating 2 of them...but they're awesome.
Honestly don't care for the burgers there. Didn't like them when it was Hudson's either.
Actually you may have but I was high on cheese curd and don't remember