What's my vector,Victor???

I put 60 gallons of #1 in at 3.55 a gallon yesterday when I got back home.
Def pumps froze up all over.
I just love having to dump jugs of cow pizz in my truck.
Supposed to be sub-zero all next week.

I put 60 gallons of #1 in at 3.55 a gallon yesterday when I got back home.
Def pumps froze up all over.
I just love having to dump jugs of cow pizz in my truck.
Supposed to be sub-zero all next week.
It’s amazing how having a heated line and tank makes everything work fine. You’d figure truck stops would of figured this out.

Friday load.
20200327_083610.jpg
Dodged a bullet with this load.
Nobody on site in St.Cloud.
Went to lock the door after unloading and none of my jd keys fit..wtf???
Found one inside the machine and locked it up.
Got home Fri night and found the key in my pocket..
Finally got the operator to call me back this morning and he has the new style key. So it's all good.

Friday load.
View attachment 61240
Dodged a bullet with this load.
Nobody on site in St.Cloud.
Went to lock the door after unloading and none of my jd keys fit..wtf???
Found one inside the machine and locked it up.
Got home Fri night and found the key in my pocket..
Finally got the operator to call me back this morning and he has the new style key. So it's all good.
Flags.
I unloaded out in western Co once, barely got there before they closed. While I was unloading the machine the yard guy was bringing the machine around that I needed to load. It was an excavator in the size range your skidsteer here is. I loaded, threw couple a chains and drove across the street to the little fuel stop still all flagged/signed up from previous load. Next morning while buying my coffee a driver says "I saw you come in yesterday with all that OD stuff on your trailer with that little machine......couldn't figure it out. Then I looked across the street."

I can tell ya how to get rid of those out rigger boards.........:thefinger:

Flags.
I unloaded out in western Co once, barely got there before they closed. While I was unloading the machine the yard guy was bringing the machine around that I needed to load. It was an excavator in the size range your skidsteer here is. I loaded, threw couple a chains and drove across the street to the little fuel stop still all flagged/signed up from previous load. Next morning while buying my coffee a driver says "I saw you come in yesterday with all that OD stuff on your trailer with that little machine......couldn't figure it out. Then I looked across the street."

I can tell ya how to get rid of those out rigger boards.........:thefinger:
Don't hate the player hate the game.phucker..
It's a 9 wide..:bootyshake:

Dang driver! Them pallets look like they wuz stacked by a Swifty. Take some pride in yer degradation...

:toothpick:

The guy who remembers every little embarrassing thing about all of us to throw it back in our faces later, as if he's kept a list, somehow went from heavy haul to local delivery of groceries, and never explained what caused the transition. He's dodged the question several times.

Because he hides behind layers and layers of secrecy, the only verified factual thing we know about Keendriver is he hates this song like a vampire hates sunlight:

So that's his kryptonite. 😎👍🏻

The guy who remembers every little embarrassing thing about all of us to throw it back in our faces later, as if he's kept a list, somehow went from heavy haul to local delivery of groceries, and never explained what caused the transition. He's dodged the question several times.

Because he hides behind layers and layers of secrecy, the only verified factual thing we know about Keendriver is he hates this song like a vampire hates sunlight:

Ahem......
No longer with Keen.
Actually left almost a year ago (AUG)

No hard feelings, I wasn't mad at anybody (well, no more than usual) it's just that after 23 yrs on the road it was time to come home and stay home.

I've got a local gig that I'm happy enough with, it's not near as interesting as hauling equip. but it pays the bills and I get to sleep in my own bed every night.

I spent 10 yrs at Keen and I enjoyed it tremendously. I walked in off the street with no heavy haul exp whatsoever and was given the opportunity to advance thru the ranks. I left in a 4 axle pulling a 7 axle trailer (2+3+2) with loads grossing 200k.

I will always be grateful for the opportunities I was given and the faith they placed in my ability. I tried everyday to live up to that faith and think I succeeded........most days anyway.

Gonna keep the Keendriver username cuz, what good is a forum without Keendriver?
Stop tugging on Superman's cape, I gots no Kryptonite.

Iffin I did, you could rest assured it would NOT be these talentless hippies incessantly droning on about getting back to the commune.

Ya sure it aint this? :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread