This is the only 20 thread you need to read.

So we can blame you for his questions?

Hey,have you heard anything about Intergrated Wind out of Missouri shutting the doors?????

I know they were pulling out of Manitowoc...

So we can blame you for his questions?

Yes. Yes you can. Because I taught him NOTHING about driving a semi.

Hey,have you heard anything about Intergrated Wind out of Missouri shutting the doors?????

I know they were pulling out of Manitowoc...

That will be the second or third time I've heard of them shutting down, but yes I did hear their big trailers are for sale.

Oh, and I'm bumming around with a flatbed this week. I shuttled 3 in Manitowoc on Monday then went to the yard Tuesday and grabbed a flatbed for Fowler, IN for the wind farm there. Delivered the various pieces parts this morning, then headed to Plainfield, IL for a coil.

DID YOU GET THAT? I SAID I LOADED A FREAKING COIL.

Me. A coil.

It's...crap I can't find the right font and text size again...It's going to Bloomer, WI, which is currently experiencing a snowpocalypse...as is my house, and most of Wisco.

And all I want to do is go home. My son is on spring break this week, and it would be awesome to spend a day with him, especially since his xbox just broke.

So, I'll get moving from the state line in the morning, and head up and deliver this COIL...unfreakinreal I tell ya...

A COIL.

I even had to chase down another driver to get coil racks, because I carry NONE in my 4 axle double framed, custom headache rack, rigmaster, 385 steer tires heavy haul truck...while he sat and waited in his lightweight 3 axle for a load.

It's a stupid game the general freight dispatch plays EVERY time they put a 4 axle on freight and send it to Chicago. It's only been going on 6 years I've been in a 4 axle here.

"Empty"

"You got coil racks?"

"Nope."

"RAH RAH RAH RAH...SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEM RAH RAH RAH..."

What. Everrrrrrr......

Last edited:
K well...last week could have ended better.

Currently at home most of the week while the boss or someone else drives my truck. I'm supposed to call in Thursday to see if I'm still employed, or if I quit, or whatever the hell the result of Friday's blow out was. I don't think anyone really knows. All I know is that when I tell you the truck needs in the shop, and I want a whopping half a Friday off...and you instead elect to play games, well, almost 11 years of that shit gets pretty old. And a million other examples of douchebaggery...

Meantime I got applications in two different directions (so far), and one of them was a credit app on an 09 Puffy Peterbilt that pretty much died on arrival today.

The other app is headed in a tooooootaaalllyyyyy different direction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread