This is the only 20 thread you need to read.

At least ducks can swim.
m8pHyd4ej3-2.png

Oh man, I need to thank you.

Seriously, I have not laughed that hard or that long in a while!

Actually was so loud I woke up my wife. She came into the kitchen "WHAT are you laughing at?"

So I showed her yer pic.
"Who is that"?
So I told her.........it's Dumbass.
"What happened?"
So I told her.......Dumbass.
She said "that's not funny.....it looks like it probably hurt"

Which caused much more laughter.........much,much more.
From me, not her.
My wife is a much better person than I am.

Yeah, I know, she'd pretty much have to be right?

Figured I would say it before one of you P-ricks did.

Cedar Rapids.

Finally getting my chinese food I wanted back in Utah. That place had a 25.00 minimum delivery so I told them to stick it.

Whenever it gets here.

Headed back to the yard after unloading in the morning then...I dunno what.

I have to be home to chaperon a trip for my 4 year old.

I'm sure those pictures will be way worse. A whole lotta 4 year olds. Oh boy.

Kiss my ass I just spent 4 days in Vegas, doing repo stuff. What'd you do?

oooohhh....loo at me I'm @Keendriver I'm like 59 and I lift weights and stuff.

Nice pecs bro.

Yeah, I like your glutes too.

Whatever.
59?!!
Fellate me.

Last edited:
Home.

Herding 4 year olds today.

Go me.

I hope I don't have to take the Browns to the Super Bowl, I don't plan on bringing any plastic bags with me, and a gaggle of toddlers seeing me fill a bag with tootsie rolls on the side of a sledding hill could be bad.

Last edited:
Ya,but did you incur any new injuries on the sledding hill? o_O

Not yesterday...but I'm taking the boy now for about an hour and a half father-son time in between a sleepover last night, and a birthday party tonight.

These sleepovers are always next day nightmares. They come home after being up all night with attitudes and listening skills for crap. I told him FOUR times in the last hour to put warmer clothes on for sledding, and he just blew me off and just kinda...didn't.

I also offered lunch, and he said he wasn't hungry, but keeps eating all the goldfish and popcorn ever invented.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I yelled and told him screw it he's not going sledding and no father-son time to be had today. Now he's in his room sulking.

I'm gonna take him anyway of course, but I the in-room sulking thing is probably good. Maybe he'll finally start to realize the consequences of just...not doing shit he's been told to do.

Freakin' KIDS.

Home. Was supposed to haul a steel beam to Chicago, but it cancelled, and cancelled for tomorrow too, so maybe it'll go Wednesday.

So I'll be screwing around milking the clock doing local work until then most likely.

I don't really milk the clock. I get bored too quickly.

Manitowoc.

Shuttling towers from the factory in town 14 miles to a sand pit they're using for storage. Got 3 rounds in yesterday, and 2 today then we decided to call it quits and just pre-load for tomorrow.

On the second trip out with the Siemens top, I had the jeep over the centerline, and the wind was so bad it blew the 2+2 dolly into the gravel on the right...so I told the other top section driver that was my last trip. So we unloaded in 50 mph gusts, went back to the factory, loaded again, and parked.

I'm hauling GE tops the rest of the week which are considerably shorter. Possibly next week too. Even with the ball breaking work this is, I'd rather do this than bridge beams. Sleeping at night is good.

There are windfarms being planned for years and years and years...

The factory gets crowded with sections because it's an old ship building place right on the lake, so they bought storage space outside of town.

There's rumors we have some jobs lined up this year too, but I'm not sure what yet. I've heard something out of Duluth, and Texas later this summer.

Because you want to be throwing chains in the summer in Texas...and in Manitowoc right on the lake in the dead of winter...

@Squach213 used to work with me, but he decided to become a flip flops fingerless glove wearing van driver, and left the fold.

Can you folks believe that?! The dude decided he didn't want to drive pilot car for me any more?! It's crazy.

Anyway...he just got his CDL, and is starting for some shitbag company to begin paying his dues as a driver, and...we will see how this goes...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread