Sick as a dog

I figured it would just get loose & start wiggling & fall out like my baby teeth did but the dentist said it's different with adult teeth. :dunno:
I imagine the front teeth are more sensitive to pain then the back.reason you got sick after taking the medicine is because it's working and drawing out the infection.I had an abcessed that was the size of a goofball.I got real sick from the medicine and scared because after a couple pills you couldn't even see my teeth but that was the infection coming out.it was a painful few days.

Yes I did but like a said a chicklet and you're good as new.you can buy a packet of chicklets on sale for a quarter.otherwise pull it and replace it with a false tooth.
i used to work with a guy, and he was called chicklet......he never knew the name he was given......but when we talked about him, that name came up quite often.

200_s-gif.32959
Another sexyy photo.these pics of yours just don't do you justice duck.

Now you just watch it there...It not on the outside that important...It is what hiding on the inside that counts....You just leave my handsome spinach man alone does not cost a dime to have a ((( dream man)))

I got braces just before my 44th birthday and had them off just a little over a year later. I'll have to use retainers for the rest of my life, but b'gawd, my teeth are straight. I had a significant overjet, a deep bite, my upper teeth formed a V and my bottom teeth were just crooked. It should have been fixed when I was a teenager, but my parents just didn't have the money. It's the best $5,200 I've ever spent.

Pretty cool tune
I'm surprised Quackface even knew it....

That's their best album.
If you disagree.....you're wrong.

Don't feel bad though, that happens to anyone who disagrees with me.

Pretty cool tune
I'm surprised Quackface even knew it....

That's their best album.
If you disagree.....you're wrong.

Don't feel bad though, that happens to anyone who disagrees with me.

No you're just the first one to notice.

I'm not as young as you think.

Don't feel bad though,... :D

You shoulda just caught a ride to Laredo with Tim.
Coulda prolly walked across the border and got a root canal for $48.
:)
Be kinda like that movie road trip with dentists instead of hookers:eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread