None of the aero stuff running along the bottom either, or the pavement dragging front bumper piece.All that and no Flow Below?
![]()
None of the aero stuff running along the bottom either, or the pavement dragging front bumper piece.All that and no Flow Below?
![]()
But you didn't get the deep paddle tread mud bogging tires though. You must get stuck in the mud every single day.Even got a headache rack and go faster low profile chrome stack and a whoopy light on now.
View attachment 76586
And even gotted stooper twucker high drag low speed quarter fenders.
View attachment 76587

But you didn't get the deep paddle tread mud bogging tires though. You must get stuck in the mud every single day.![]()
I have them too. I wouldnāt have specād them, but the truck was built to run the upper Midwest and I reckon they know something I donāt.I had Arctic Fox heaters on an 89 T600 with a B Model and loved them, but that engine returned such a small amount of fuel it was pretty necessary unless cutting the fuel with #1 pretty heavy.
I am ignorant on new engines, just assumed the cycled fuel enough to keep it warm without heaters. Learn something new every day!
Well if the world goes all Mad Max beyond the thunder dome, you are all set.
Evidently Mike's apu will keep fuel warm while the engine is shut off, or warm it up after a prolonged shutdown. That could be very handy in sub zero temperatures.I have them too. I wouldnāt have specād them, but the truck was built to run the upper Midwest and I reckon they know something I donāt.
He got XDN2s. He can cross the Rubicon Trail with those.But you didn't get the deep paddle tread mud bogging tires though. You must get stuck in the mud every single day.![]()
It'd sure be worth plumbing the apu coolant thru the tank heaters up the Upper Midwest. Save having to buy #1 to ensure a morning start. Although the 12v heated Davco does a fair job on cold fuel, too.Evidently Mike's apu will keep fuel warm while the engine is shut off, or warm it up after a prolonged shutdown. That could be very handy in sub zero temperatures.
Oh yes we do.I have them too. I wouldnāt have specād them, but the truck was built to run the upper Midwest and I reckon they know something I donāt.

Having the trailer numbers on the back and front of the trailer will help when people call into your safety dept.Still waiting to hear back on the vinyl for the truck and trailer. After over three years, going to finally get the name and trailer number on the front and back of the trailer

Union job, IBVAU. The International Brotherhood of Vinyl Applicators Union.Who's putting the vinyl on?
Cheap labor. Wife and kids.Who's putting the vinyl on?
We tried putting vinyl on an excavator once; didn't go well. I have our sign guy do them now.Cheap labor. Wife and kids.
My decals look like crap between incompetence, cheap vinyl, and cold weather. But it'll do.We tried putting vinyl on an excavator once; didn't go well. I have our sign guy do them now.
Well at least yours look straight.My decals look like crap between incompetence, cheap vinyl, and cold weather. But it'll do.
I called a shop yesterday and they said they'd do it, but then I called them today like they told me to and they changed their story like they couldn't be bothered.
So screwit. I can't wait around for warm weather to put decals on and get to work. My dad and I did our best and called it good enough.
Did they give you the little squeegee tool? It helps for working bubbles out.My decals look like crap between incompetence, cheap vinyl, and cold weather. But it'll do.
I called a shop yesterday and they said they'd do it, but then I called them today like they told me to and they changed their story like they couldn't be bothered.
So screwit. I can't wait around for warm weather to put decals on and get to work. My dad and I did our best and called it good enough.
No but it's more of an adhesion issue. Between my doors' orange peel, cold weather, and this cheap vinyl they printed it on, it just doesn't like to go on nice.Did they give you the little squeegee tool? It helps for working bubbles out.