• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Newbie starting with CR England

Sealion

I'm in the middle of my training at CR England, talk about a crash course! I am considering doing the 6 month lease program. I want my girlfriend to be able to ride with me which she can if I'm a company driver. But the dogs have to come too, which means I have to do the lease. I know a lot of people have been screwed, and a lot have done good. Any helpful tips someone can give me?

Everyone says CR England is the worst company ever, and by far the worst to lease from. Even worse than Prime.

I am considering doing the 6 month lease program. . . . . . . . Any helpful tips someone can give me?

Don't do the lease. All you are doing is making the truck payment for the company.

Do you have any experience in trucking?

Do you have any business education?

Do you have any business experience?

Seriously, until you have a few years under your belt and know how the business works, and get some business education, the only thing you should consider is working as a company driver.

After you have a couple years experience, you will be able to move on to a company that pays and treats the drivers better. Then, if you really still want to have your own truck, go for it.

Patience pays off.

Oh, and welcome to Truckers Forum. After those other folks get used to your avatar, things will be OK.

Honest.

And you're saying you do have a guy who....:rubeyes:....nevermind. I d'wanna know, daddy...

Oh never fear I you just don't try stuff like that

And I happen too bee the offical ladies man of all time

So if somebody wants there butt too hurt its fine with me

I ain't got that problem....the only problem I got is I need a bodygaurd
too keep all the women off me.

Also think I will hire some. May bee an entourage like them rappers have
all them bigg dudes walkn round in the adidas jump suits

Madder a fact like just lastnite some chica over @ lindas resteraunt in biggs junction,or

I-84 & US-97

Was tryn too take advantage of me I told herr the truth

I wood luv too tho my other half. An the chillin mite knot take it so well

Remember I got 15 kid & 4 baby mama N sum 1 gunna have 2 account

4 all this cyrin N sufferin

Yep. He's waiting for his chartered helicopter to catch up to his ego and bring it back down to earth so he can get back on the road.

Yep. He's waiting for his chartered helicopter to catch up to his ego and bring it back down to earth so he can get back on the road.

Heck ya [MENTION=7569]Rubber Duck[/MENTION], just got a new huey too cart around my cabeza
when your the grande cabrone

Like the sweet silky daddy this ain't no 9 to 5 gig its 4 life ya digg

i knew it

Should have said you'd be in the 'hood. I'm in Biggs right now.

Ya I usually get something going up too grandview wal mart an now this trip they sent me
too hermiston

Last time I was up here I got a load outta of moses lake,wa
going down too idaho falls,id

Betty crocker potatoes figures hauling potatoes too idaho

Also I didn't. Know if I had time on this load it was so damn windy
when I picked it up the other day in woodland,ca I didn't knw

If I was gonna make it. The only reason I went an gott it was it
was less than 30 miles too the shipper

Time before that I went over too lewiston id then back down too rancho caucumongo

Tht was a doozy almost all US. Highyways an a few state highways

Like I said I only get out here about once or twice a year so it might be awhile before

I get back out here

Heck ya Rubber Duck, just got a new huey too cart around my cabeza
when your the grande cabrone

Like the sweet silky daddy this ain't no 9 to 5 gig its 4 life ya digg

So they let you use the trailer for personal cargo? I figure after you cram your ego into the trailer, there's probably only room for 2 pallets of freight.

So they let you use the trailer for personal cargo? I figure after you cram your ego into the trailer, there's probably only room for 2 pallets of freight.

Hay if you ain't got it get it!!!...If you can't get it deal with it!!!!!

Ol sweetdaddy has skillz yo like a playa from the himalaya

yo like a playa from the himalaya

The Dalai Lama?

View attachment 15560

Or are you thinking of the Dolly Llama?

529c1fe7-6674-4c3d-8e29-1eeb344f5172.jpg

View attachment 15560

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread