Maggie

That means there's some other sorry soul in a big, black, shiny truck who might clear $15 K. It says average. Nobody said you were average.
I mean, I guess that’s possible. But even the two hourly paid day cab guys I know clear 50k a year. I dunno I think that number is skewed. I also assume it’s based on what members of indeed say they make in a year. And if it comes from the labor board you have to add back in the non taxable income that’s not reported when filing taxes.

I mean, I guess that’s possible. But even the two hourly paid day cab guys I know clear 50k a year. I dunno I think that number is skewed. I also assume it’s based on what members of indeed say they make in a year. And if it comes from the labor board you have to add back in the non taxable income that’s not reported when filing taxes.
Chances are it's the average AGI after deductions reported on a 1040 - not your before tax gross.

I am so sorry for your loss.
You gave Maggie a good life.

I took the MicroMutt to the vet today, thinking I would get her treated for an abscess in her mouth ...and came home to bury my little doggy.

Gonna miss my Maggie Magoo. Miss her already.
so sorry to hear this. i think without a doubt, we have all gone thru such an ordeal at one time or another, and it is never easy.

so sorry to hear this. i think without a doubt, we have all gone thru such an ordeal at one time or another, and it is never easy.
Yup...

Had 2 cats growin up. Later in life the younger of the two kinda attached himself to me... odd cuz he always was a bit shy. Far as I knew he was fine. Come home one day to hear mom and dad had him put down. Took a while to get over that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread