If I ever die, Please let me be reincarnated to a yellow shirt "Shooter" on an aircraft carrier. These guys are so cool. I could watch these "Shooter" videos all day long.
If I ever die, Please let me be reincarnated to a yellow shirt "Shooter" on an aircraft carrier. These guys are so cool. I could watch these "Shooter" videos all day long.
I hear ya. Between my back and my shoulder, aspirin is pretty regular in my life.I have been off work since the beginning of the week. My back is shot!
Nighttime is the worst. I am taking anywhere from 600 to 1000mg of Ibuprofen just to get to sleep. That to me is a lot.
Hoping to get back to work Tuesday after Canadian Thanksgiving.
I think I need to switch trucks with a better seat. One that adjusts the seat pan and one that goes further back. This current seat is crushing my spine and also hard on my hips and knees.
I was told not to mix those two kind of drugs.3 ibuprofen and two Tylenols. It's how I manage to do this kind of stuff all day
View attachment 98416
We all were. But lately they changed their minds on it, according to my boss's sister who is a nurse, and later confirmed by my sister who is also a nurse.I was told not to mix those two kind of drugs.
That's good!We all were. But lately they changed their minds on it, according to my boss's sister who is a nurse, and later confirmed by my sister who is also a nurse.
I haven't actually googled it yet but I've been doing it quite a while lately.
I watched it with a kids group I had on the bus this summer. It was pretty good even without dope.The other day I decided to smoke the rest of the "J" that I had (bought legally), because I heard it was good for pain.
Didn't help with the pain that much but, OMG, The Minions movie is hilarious!
![]()
Just out of curiosity what is Walmarts policy on legally obtained pot showing up on a drug test now or don’t they even do those anymore?The other day I decided to smoke the rest of the "J" that I had (bought legally), because I heard it was good for pain.
Didn't help with the pain that much but, OMG, The Minions movie is hilarious!
![]()