Life in Sector 7 G.


Damn. I love Fridays! It is the one day I allow myself to have that extra cup of coffee. That extra caffeine makes the day go by faster for some reason.
All jacked up on caffeine and rock tunes. LFG!!!!

tp bunghole GIF
 
If I ever die, Please let me be reincarnated to a yellow shirt "Shooter" on an aircraft carrier. These guys are so cool. I could watch these "Shooter" videos all day long.

That's me every morning when I go downstairs. I make my dog stop on the the landing halfway down the stairs while I put my shoes on. Otherwise he'll pee on stuff in the kitchen.

Then I open the door so his hyper ass doesn't crash into it and break the glass, then finally I give him the hand signal and he dashes down the stairs and rockets out the door looking for squirrels and rabbits.
 
I have been off work since the beginning of the week. My back is shot!
Nighttime is the worst. I am taking anywhere from 600 to 1000mg of Ibuprofen just to get to sleep. That to me is a lot.
Hoping to get back to work Tuesday after Canadian Thanksgiving.
I think I need to switch trucks with a better seat. One that adjusts the seat pan and one that goes further back. This current seat is crushing my spine and also hard on my hips and knees.
 
I have been off work since the beginning of the week. My back is shot!
Nighttime is the worst. I am taking anywhere from 600 to 1000mg of Ibuprofen just to get to sleep. That to me is a lot.
Hoping to get back to work Tuesday after Canadian Thanksgiving.
I think I need to switch trucks with a better seat. One that adjusts the seat pan and one that goes further back. This current seat is crushing my spine and also hard on my hips and knees.
I hear ya. Between my back and my shoulder, aspirin is pretty regular in my life.
 

Back
Top