Life in Sector 7 G.

So you're stuck with the savior of humankind again?
Yeah, pretty much. At least his hands are still tied as a minority leader.
I didn't think Canadians were this ****ing stupid. But here we are. Again.

Yeah, pretty much. At least his hands are still tied as a minority leader.
I didn't think Canadians were this ****ing stupid. But here we are. Again.
Gosh If I had half the "Backing" Skills I could be "spotter"..

Shove em within inches of Eachother can't even get inbetween to crank the legs.

Nice places the Spotter guy got that lift..

Eh let me pull that out for ya son....

Vise versa back in Training was taught ya leave the legs afew off ground let the Airbags out ..

Idea being some trucks sit higher others lower. ..

Instead of half throwing your arm out ..

Get under it and legs already up..

Now vise versa when ya back under..

Stop First jump out and look....

Then ya dont KINGPIN..

Especially a Loaded one ..

Yet most guys just get under and Slam It..

What if there was a Kingpin Lock over that too

Don’t be mad bro
Not mad at all. I'm in Central Florida. Here we have all of the Puerto Ricans. They had better boats and are a sort of citizen.

But funny, Sleepy Joe lets the Mexicans in, but not the Haitians. Racist bastard!

Not mad at all. I'm in Central Florida. Here we have all of the Puerto Ricans. They had better boats and are a sort of citizen.

But funny, Sleepy Joe lets the Mexicans in, but not the Haitians. Racist bastard!
In Florida don't ya gotta lots of "Cubans"..

The Cuba's made it here hate Castro and Communists .

Cuban Americans very Solid "Republican" voting block.

If not for Cuba Florida would be California

:dunno: These past 3 elections they voted overwhelmingly Demoncrat. People get stranger by the day no matter where are are, or are from.

Pretty good deal today. I thought I needed rear brakes on my car, they are drums on the rear so kinda hard to tell.
I dropped the car off at the shop and left. I get a call like 20 mins later saying, nope, your brakes are good the should last you for a while yet.

Well, I will be damned! That has got to be the most honest mechanic I have ever met. Most shops would have just replaced the brakes and charged me.
It only cost me $43. To have them look as opposed to the $600-$1,000 it would have cost for the brakes.
An honest mechanic is hard to come by these days.

Pretty good deal today. I thought I needed rear brakes on my car, they are drums on the rear so kinda hard to tell.
I dropped the car off at the shop and left. I get a call like 20 mins later saying, nope, your brakes are good the should last you for a while yet.

Well, I will be damned! That has got to be the most honest mechanic I have ever met. Most shops would have just replaced the brakes and charged me.
It only cost me $43. To have them look as opposed to the $600-$1,000 it would have cost for the brakes.
An honest mechanic is hard to come by these days.
I feel bad for people who can't DIY for whatever reason. A grand for brakes is nuts.

Maybe I should start doing that stuff for a living.

I had a lawyer who lived across the street when I was a kid. When they did away with full service gas, he would pay me to take his Lincoln to the gas station and fill it up. He didn't know how.

I feel bad for people who can't DIY for whatever reason. A grand for brakes is nuts.

Maybe I should start doing that stuff for a living.
I agree, $1000 for rear brakes is crazy. If you did everything, shoes, new drums, wheel cylinders and hardware the parts are at the max $250. Turn the drums and rebuild the cylinders and you come down to about $100 in parts. Yep! We're in the wrong business. But I hate getting dirty on someone else's car.

Squid Games on Netflix.
Anyone watching this? It is pretty good it is a South Korean movie with what looks like it was dubbed over in Engrish. Kinda cool because it has that Bruce Lee Karate movie kinda feel to it.
The violence is brutal, like it would make Quinten Tarantino squirm.
I am only on episode for of I think 9 of season one. Not sure if there is a season two.
It's pretty cool check it out.

Holy **** am I ever old. Just spent like four hours defrosting my fridge/freezer on a SATURDAY night.
I thought it would be a two hour job but here we are four hours later.👴

Holy **** am I ever old. Just spent like four hours defrosting my fridge/freezer on a SATURDAY night.
I thought it would be a two hour job but here we are four hours later.👴
Blow dryers are your friend when defrosting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread