How many miles did you drive today?

I don't use checks so I don't balance my checkbook. I don't use cash either. Swipe the ol' plastic and see my balance online.
I’ll do this when places stop charging convenience fees for credit cards.

If you are going to charge me for your convenience, I’m providing an E-check or mailing you a check.

When the price is the same for a cash, e-check or plastic, what difference does it make.

You still have to reconcile it to have your transactions correct.

1014. Southwest canceled flight while we were asleep. Didn't leave us an option other than a last minute road trip to Fort Wayne.

Guess the flight crews are making a stand against the corporate policy of getting a vaccine before 11/1.

So all the crews decided to take their personal vacation and sick time prior…

I’ll do this when places stop charging convenience fees for credit cards.

If you are going to charge me for your convenience, I’m providing an E-check or mailing you a check.
I hate credit cards and wont use em unless absolutely necessary. The idea of owing somebody money other than for truck or mortgage frosts me

I hate credit cards and wont use em unless absolutely necessary. The idea of owing somebody money other than for truck or mortgage frosts me

We use them for virtually everything, but never if it results in an additional charge unless we have no choice.

We literally have a credit card for every store we go to that offers a credit card. Almost everywhere will give you cash back to use their credit card in their store rather than someone else's credit card. You don't get cash back for using cash, either, so may as well use the cards.

That said, we never carry a balance on a card.

We use them for virtually everything, but never if it results in an additional charge unless we have no choice.

We literally have a credit card for every store we go to that offers a credit card. Almost everywhere will give you cash back to use their credit card in their store rather than someone else's credit card. You don't get cash back for using cash, either, so may as well use the cards.

In my experience, stores that got their own cards have interest rates on em somewhere in the stratosphere.

Had a Monkey Wards card once. That one was like 27% :eek-64:

Had a Monkey Wards card once. That one was like 27% :eek-64:
Back when they were in business, interest rates on credit cards were through the roof. You might get a 12% somewhere, but the first time you are a day late on a payment, it would shoot to near 30%.

I hate credit cards too, But I hate carrying around large sums of cash.

I like the points that I get from using the card and I never carry a balance.
I wouldn't buy something if I didn't have the cash, It is just easier and more beneficial to pay by card and then right away go to my banking app and pay off my purchase.
If the store has a rewards card.. Then sign me up. I am in there like swim wear! ;) :thumbsup:

Also I drove 4 miles today (if you don't count commuting) and I am back in the home.

Last edited:
A pair of 460 mile days back to back…

Talked about getting routed on some screwed up routes…
7DE5ACF2-5753-41C4-B316-47F246F5388E.jpeg

11’10” wide…
8459A0EF-4676-42EA-AA45-C5F519A4D989.jpeg

The load…

Looking at it from behind with the drone.

Someone had hired a welder to come in and cut shit off the tank to make it as low and narrow as possible. Some office puke felt they knew better than the people on the ground.

Whopping 10,000# on the deck.

37EFB768-3AD3-4227-8D0F-6C38B2348488.jpeg

Half my day was in 55 mph speed zones or under restricted permit speed.

593 miles still through Tennessee and Virginia

18020730-B6AB-4AAF-9874-AE5D6260FEAF.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread