How many miles did you drive today?

Cow tipping?

0. Same as Monday and Tuesday. The whole might buy a truck thing threw it all for a loop.

Tomorrow should be business as usual and I agreed to run a load Saturday morning.

About 90ish.

Got the salt washed off the truck and stopped at the butcher for some dried beef and ham steaks.

Be zero miles the rest of the week.

400 last couple days, 500 the 4 before that. Did a good job of using every last minute of my 70.

Home today, resetting, truck getting NOX sensor. Full day tomorrow, 3/4 day Friday, then hide out until this storm passes. Talking about snow totals in the feet up here, a foot down in Denver. As much as 3-5" of moisture equivalent. We need it.

I missed that one. I was referring to when you told him to go up north during the deep freeze because that's when shit breaks if it's going to break.

Yeah, there’s that time too.

Make it happen now and gain some confidence in that ride.

400 last couple days, 500 the 4 before that. Did a good job of using every last minute of my 70.

Home today, resetting, truck getting NOX sensor. Full day tomorrow, 3/4 day Friday, then hide out until this storm passes. Talking about snow totals in the feet up here, a foot down in Denver. As much as 3-5" of moisture equivalent. We need it.

Set a code or ???

That snow storm is looking to be worse than the area has seen in over 100 years, something like 1885 if I read it correctly. I would definitely be inside hiding from it.

That snow storm is looking to be worse than the area has seen in over 100 years, something like 1885 if I read it correctly. I would definitely be inside hiding from it.

I already told the boss to expect no more than a half day Friday. Thing is, these spring storms are so sensitive to storm track. A 50 mile change could result in all the snow ending up out on the eastern plains, and we'd get a few inches.

So you actually had a code for nox sensor?

I am considering replacing mine just for the fact it’s got 570k on it.

I’ve been told they have a 300k service life
Yeah, outlet side. And of course within 3 hours it kicked the light back on. Which, based on past experience, is almost guaranteed to be the inlet NOX sensor. 🤬

114. Sun was out most of the afternoon, let the chain laws fall off as the snow melted, and did the slog out of Denver up 285 @ 85,000# (legal here, ) took 2 1/2 hours drive time. Was going to wait and leave early, but didn't want to risk the chain law going back up. Lots of water on the road and it's going to freeze tonight. Would have liked to have made it over Monarch tonight, but didn't want to be up another couple hours.

564 yesterday. 650 today. Parked at the Petro in Kingman, should get pretty close to my delivery in Sacramento tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread