How many miles did you drive today?

577 miles and two inches and back.

Sumbuck hit the hinge corner of my trailer doors with the swing of his right front trailer corner. 3 sets of nice hinge holes now in his trailer corner.

577 miles and two inches and back.

Sumbuck hit the hinge corner of my trailer doors with the swing of his right front trailer corner. 3 sets of nice hinge holes now in his trailer corner.

I had a guy do that to me a while back. And he did it multiple times, I guess thinking he could move me out of the way.

It worked, because I got out and told him to stop moving until I pulled my truck forward so he could pull into his spot without hitting me anymore.

Punk didn't even thank me afterwards, should have yanked the seal off his trailer ;)

Follow up on Magnum driver, because I know you all want to know......

Gets out of the truck this morning. Still in the sweat pants. Tagless shirt on inside out, but at least it makes it easy for everyone to read the tag on the back! Lol

Walked toward the store while tying the string in his pants to keep them from falling off.

While I didn't check, my guess is it was the same underwear and socks he wore yesterday....

Yeah, well...
I don't fire easy.
:)

Just because some numbnuts owns the truck and mouths some words...
like it's some kind of magic spell that's suppose to make me run away.
:toothpick:

And somebody tell DubbleD to stop texting me!!

YOU'RE FIRED!
YOU'RE FIRED!
YOU'RE FIRED!
YOU'RE FIRED!

Well screw you, Jack.
I'm still drivin'....
So YOU'RE fired...
from being my boss.

:thefinger:

Yeah, well...
I don't fire easy.

Just because some numbnuts owns the truck and mouths some words...
like it's some kind of magic spell that's suppose to make me run away.
:toothpick:

And somebody tell DubbleD to stop texting me!!

YOU'RE FIRED!
YOU'RE FIRED!
YOU'RE FIRED!
YOU'RE FIRED!

Well screw you, Jack.
I'm still drivin'....
So YOU'RE fired...
from being my boss.

:thefinger:
I need to get hooked on phonics so I can attempt to understand this!

@Mike aka Radiant Boy......

Maybe if you didn't sit like this......
Radiant boy.jpg

Or dress like this.....
more radiant boy.jpg Anybody wanna go for a ride in my Gay W?

Then those type of things wouldn't happen to you.

Last edited:
Hopefully this BP truck stop will let me unhook & bobtail over to the cluster**** of a Pilot for fuel. (Aint no way I'm giving up this parking spot.) Then it would change this evil number of miles.

View attachment 29280
OK I get to update my miles because I bobtailed to Pilot for fuel.

Now it's 668.2 :D

I finished up the last 100 miles of my run this morning and strolled into the office around 11 am as promised just to **** them off.
This is vexing to them because during the week on the same run I don't return from my run until the afternoon So it is too late to go back out on another so I go to the home.
They even made mention of it today when I was in the office Commenting on how I was back early.
YUP! I am. Bye, Have a nice weekend.:bootyshake::D

Good choice. I would want that triple 6 off my odometer ASAP.
Van Wyk had a trailer number 666. I pulled it twice. Both times it had new vandalism on it. It was the only one of their trailers that had deliberate vandalism to it & I bet it was the drivers doing it.

So when they bought a batch of trucks that would be numbered 650 thru 670 or something, they shipped that number. They had a tractor 665 and a 667.

Several drivers even refused to accept tractor 667 because they knew it was really the 666th truck they bought since the last time they changed their numbering system.

696 today.

Looks like another 655 to the house tomorrow.

You might just make the 700 club here one of these days.....;)

I had a whopping 139 miles today. About an extra 35 miles chasing tires today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread