How many miles did you drive today?

warrior.jpg

Got loaded in salt lake this afternoon, made it to some rest area a few minutes ago between Limon Colorado and Kansas. 90 minutes of drive time left, but it's past my bedtime. Way past...

I made it to the couch again

me too after playing with my lab outside for 45 minutes with a tennis ball. some chicken shit neighbor sent an anonymous letter to our house yesterday saying our dog was begging to get inside for hours. Here's the thing he's outside less than 5 minutes at a time during the winter enough to ****, crap, then subtly eat it like a snickers bar and act like he didn't do it. Then we let him back in.....the letter said he shouldn't be outside all day in the summer either 7am-5pm is when hes out were out there as well for a good chunk. Heck we don't put him out there if its above 85, or its gonna rain,he gets to nap in the A/C. He's got 2 huge shade trees apool, water, 10x10 outdoor shed to get into if by some chance it does brew up....Did I mention when we adopted him he was 65lbs, he's a healthy 95 now. I ****ing hate nosey ass bitches. I get to put up a 6ft wooden fence and 12ft emerald arbs this spring my rant is over now

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
image.jpg Not to bad a day would of been over by 15 minutes to make it to reciever. Was shooting for 715 but the PACcar motor couldn't handle the heavy load and pa hills. She did pretty good though.

244 Spending the weekend camped out on the PA Turnpike...:bonk:

Don't worry about it...
that's, like, 1944 in military miles.
:D

warrior-jpg.29648

Interstate 40, east of OKC was nasty tonight.

948 over the past two days:
Drop/hook, unload, unload, unload, drop/fuss with night dispatch/sleep/talk with day dispatch/hook/weigh (5,360 over gross just like I said it would be)/drop/hook, drop/hook, unload, unload, drop.

These trailers:
3902243637_4476c3f6e7.jpg

weigh a lot more than these trailers:
3774244550_7b92a4139a.jpg

...which somehow got past the night guy. He thought instructing me on the nuances of axle weights would reduce the numbers. Apparently.

Some nights just make ya want to beat your head against the wall....
They always seem to put the D-bag dispatchers on nites...
Yeh, I told him next time he talks to me in a condescending manner, I won't be talking to the terminal management about it. I'll call directly to Phoenix. Hopefully, he got the message. Regardless of experience level, he shouldn't be talking to any driver that way.

So,do you have 8'' straights now?????????????
Neh. Got my DPF back on there, but while it was out, I drove across the yard with a straight pipe. Ol' Girly sounded downright hotrod-ish.
:green-bounce-reflection:

But, I'm getting closer and closer by the hour to having a fresh 70 to run with, and I plan on using at least 40 of that before resetting again!

538 yesterday.

Probably be a pretty short day today since I won't be starting my clock for another hour or two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread