How many miles did you drive today?

You sure do some running. IIRC, that truck isn't but 5 years old.

You sure do some running. IIRC, that truck isn't but 5 years old.
Me? It’s a 2016. Build date 9/15

If I run 9000 miles a month…

I bought it in September 2019 with 448,000 miles on it. I just made it to 603,000 in aug 2021. That’s what, 150,000 in 23 months, take off the 4 months from last year for Covid and probably 2 months this year of not running.

Last edited:
Me?

I bought it in September 2019 with 448,000 miles on it. I just made it to 603,000 in aug 2021. That’s what, 150,000 in 23 months, take off the 4 months from last year for Covid and probably 2 months this year of not running.
You're my hero. My goal is to be as lazy as you.

You're my hero. My goal is to be as lazy as you.
Nothing is stopping you..

You just have to substantially reduce your lifestyle then ya won't need so much money..

Less "THINGS" to Pay For equals more Free-Time to do things ya Actually wanna do instead of having to always earn $$$ non stop

Nothing is stopping you..

You just have to substantially reduce your lifestyle then ya won't need so much money..

Less "THINGS" to Pay For equals more Free-Time to do things ya Actually wanna do instead of having to always earn $$$ non stop
Stop acting like you know what other people are doing.

Me? It’s a 2016. Build date 9/15

I thought that you bought the truck brand new. The work under warranty leads me to make that ASSumption.

I thought that you bought the truck brand new. The work under warranty leads me to make that ASSumption.
The Warranty could've been transferred from original owner at sale .

Certified Used also qualify for extended factory warranty although that's cost extra

On todays computers on wheels, I always buy the longest extended warranty that I can get. It gave me 10 years on my F-150 and now with the wife's Explorer. It more than paid for itself twice over on the pick up and provided me with a new truck rental while mine was in the shop.

On todays computers on wheels, I always buy the longest extended warranty that I can get. It gave me 10 years on my F-150 and now with the wife's Explorer. It more than paid for itself twice over on the pick up and provided me with a new truck rental while mine was in the shop.
Yeah my "next" one after my 2015 5-Speed stick and crank windows "base model" Jeep I will probably be Full Extended Factory because even in last handful of years they put abuncha who new crap and I think that was the last TRUE BASE MODEL because even Economy Cars got that Onboard Computer and those dash screens are 3k..

And they've made it so everything is controled through touch screen..

I was looking at a pickup awhile ago I'm like "where's" the Stereo is that extra nowadays..

Yeah my "next" one after my 2015 5-Speed stick and crank windows "base model" Jeep I will probably be Full Extended Factory because even in last handful of years they put abuncha who new crap and I think that was the last TRUE BASE MODEL because even Economy Cars got that Onboard Computer and those dash screens are 3k..

And they've made it so everything is controled through touch screen..

I was looking at a pickup awhile ago I'm like "where's" the Stereo is that extra nowadays..
Or I'll just keep the Jeep running till I die

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread