Hello all!

Don't suppose that little Flag waving Figure can be incorporated into my Avator...just wondering...
ask @Duck. He's one of the resident geeks.

Don't suppose that little Flag waving Figure can be incorporated into my Avator...just wondering...
right click it

then click "save image as"

save it to your pics file.

give it a name, maybe,...... flag wave 1

then go to your avatar in your profile, and change it from there, like you have your little one now.

but, it may not be a motion avatar, only a still picture of it.

happyrepublicofirelandflag.gif

Sorry, I did not realise there would be so much hassle involved in facilitating my query...don't worry about it...ye all appear to be able to insert appropriate symbols in a lot of your posts to emphasise and they do just that...I'm envious...:(

Sorry, I did not realise there would be so much hassle involved in facilitating my query...don't worry about it...ye all appear to be able to insert appropriate symbols in a lot of your posts to emphasise and they do just that...I'm envious...:(
I use Google image search a lot. For that one, I searched "waving Irish flag smiley" and then hit the images button.

I can insert that smiley into your signature line.. And you should know by now that almost anything can become a saga around here. Bored truckers and all..

Like that.. Now, maybe @Duck can tell me how to center it..

i had some time before i had to leave for work, so for me, it was no issue. i just wished i could have re-sized that image in a way as for it not to be pixelated as an avatar. only so much some of the free programs i have can do...

Thank you all for your input...I'm delighted with our little Friend...

GAnthony...the Facial expressions on your Avatar are terrific :tease: but why all the changes...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom