Hello all

Lovely83

Hello all i would like to introduce myself my name is lovely k my fiance and I have our own carrier company...i'm a real estate agent /bookkeeper & he's the driver from the nj area..been in business for ourselves just about 2 years..it's been a slow start but just looking for good advice on bringing in more work to our business platform..we are flat bed operator hauling all types of material from steel to insulation to military vehicles anything a flat bed can haul we can do it. Just looking for honest hard working individuals who can lend some helpful tips.
Thank you

As mentioned, master your region and stay there.

On occasion, you may find someone desperately needing to move a load west and offering good money. When they do, that's a good opportunity to stretch your legs. Other than that, stay close to home and master that area.

Thanks Mike but im looking to get connected to haul more loads...i have directs we work with but can never have enough connections in the arsenal

Thanks Mike but im looking to get connected to haul more loads...i have directs we work with but can never have enough connections in the arsenal

All I can say to that is keep building relationships.

we are all drivers here, so no freight contacts to be had in this group.

We have classifieds area, though, that may be of some use to you. One section is called the "load board". Create a thread with the lanes you are after and you might get some feed back from that over time.

Welcome to the forum.
These people are extremely knowledgeable of this business and have achieved much success in their careers. I understand your willingness to haul more loads, however, you'd do well take their advise.
Good luck and enjoy the forum. :x3:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread