Hello all

Rebel1

Hi, My name is Rose, Handle Ozarks Rebel cause I grew up in the Ozarks and I am a rebel in that I don't do 'politically correct' stuff. I was an addictions counselor for years until I got to the point where if one more person gave one more insane excuse as to why they could/would not get clean and sober I knew I was gonna hurt someone. I went to school, got my CDL and drove for about 20 years. I loved it. Been to every state, Canada, and all major citys and a lot more little ones. Like most of the rest of us I have been in, shall we just say, interesting places and situations. I had the privilege of being asked to train new drivers and I have to say it was an honor to be asked but it was also an enormous responsibility. Peoples lives could easily an did depend on what I said or did not say. I had some trainees who thought cause they had a CDL they knew how to drive. I had a lot of others who would do what I told them and ask questions later. I flunked a bunch for not being safe. I told one driver who had more years driving than me, that if he stopped one more time a few inches from the car in front of us I would tell safety. He did it and he went looking for another job. I was only supposed to teach him the qualcom and make sure he drove okay. He did not drive okay. Tailgating and cutting corners is not okay. Qualcom is easy. Driving takes a lot more intense concentration. Anyway, I am glad to be here and hope I can contribute and help out.
You be safe out there please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread