Hello all

thought i was the only one that didnt watch that trash
:bounce:
yea he watch's Tom & Jerry.....lol

Naw, he's not fake Nick. He's the real deal. He's A Real ASSHOLE.....:tiphat:

Thank goodness for that Lunagrannychic keeps burstin my bubble at least she cant blow that one out the water

just a shame really i always thought he was the only thing that was a cartooooooon and belonged on the simpsons
Think Im gonna have a lie down with that shocking news :headscratch2:

Well I did till u told me it wernt real cat and mouse.....
Now i dont know what to watch or who to believe....
you gonna tell me that george bush is fake next :bounce:

Thank goodness for that Lunagrannychic keeps burstin my bubble at least she cant blow that one out the water

just a shame really i always thought he was the only thing that was a cartooooooon and belonged on the simpsons
Think Im gonna have a lie down with that shocking news :headscratch2:
lol. I watch the Simpson, and King of the Hill and Family Man...........
What can I say?
Sunday night line up...................
Bush ? remember I sent him a letter fired him month's ago, asked for White House rent..............Which I never got.........lol

**Thank you for such a lovely Welcome**
I would have been on here right after I posted that but my laptop went Tits up! :dunno: on me!! thank goodness it was minor damage, I got ripped off of course! but I was prepared for it, so I didnt blow my stack to bad at the dummy puttin it to me!

But I have thoroughly enjoyed reading what you guys all posted LOL!!:popcorn:<--by the way! this smilie has had me rolling! I love it! I think I will claim it now as mine J/K You all wonder if I am crazy as you all are?? lol I am pleading the 5th on that one!! hehehehehe time will tell I spose!at least I know I have a chance to fit in here!! lol with like minded individuals! 3 yrs on hubbys truck definitely enlightened me I should say...

as far as hubbys job! ugh! he is still plugging away with the same guy, but I at least hope the run he is on now will pay like he says it will, as he is on stand by for FEMA in Miami at the moment!! bored as heck & worrying me sick that he is stuck down there where the hurricanes are supposed to rip through! the :troll:he is working for better not skim off the top or he will meet me:whistle:so far my husband has kept me away from him since he isnt prepared to go anywhere else as of yet..but I am tired of the gag order I wanna go at him! would do me some good I think!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread