Truck Repair Grease points?

Oxbow

Supporter
Do they sell that at Iowa 80 or do I need to go on kevin Rutherford’s website to get it?
Ha!

Lilbow and I spent last weekend at Iowa 80. They still sell those damn air spinner deals for the intake. Amazing.

We're going to mount air tabs on our excavator counterweights for fuel efficiency while hauling them, and to reduce drag when we swing the hoes.

Humble pie

Being chased by the Cookie Monster
Supporter
Ha!

Lilbow and I spent last weekend at Iowa 80. They still sell those damn air spinner deals for the intake. Amazing.

We're going to mount air tabs on our excavator counterweights for fuel efficiency while hauling them, and to reduce drag when we swing the hoes.
He that’s a good idea. I wonder if I buy in bulk can I get a deal? That just gave me hope on how to haul these things for 2.50 a mile.

Snowman_w900

STAFF MEMBER
Supporter
He that’s a good idea. I wonder if I buy in bulk can I get a deal? That just gave me hope on how to haul these things for 2.50 a mile.
I already told you how to haul for $2.50! Why wont you listen???

I'm only gonna tell you 1 more time. Super singles straight tread all the way around, dead axle on the back drive, aluminum fifth wheel, wear sweat pants. Done, You're welcome.

Shogun Warrior

Doin what they said couldn't be done
Supporter
I already told you how to haul for $2.50! Why wont you listen???

I'm only gonna tell you 1 more time. Super singles straight tread all the way around, dead axle on the back drive, aluminum fifth wheel, wear sweat pants. Done, You're welcome.
Probably the most genius fuel saving method I ever saw was when SuperDipShit rigged those pulleys up in the cab and attached them to his trailer axles. Just one forward pull brought all trailer axles off the ground for an extra mpg and he was able to become an arm wrestling world champion.

Snowman_w900

STAFF MEMBER
Supporter
Probably the most genius fuel saving method I ever saw was when SuperDipShit rigged those pulleys up in the cab and attached them to his trailer axles. Just one forward pull brought all trailer axles off the ground for an extra mpg and he was able to become an arm wrestling world champion.
You talking about Honey bun Hurley?? That dude was falkin BRUTAL!

But, do I remember when he mouthed off to Lincoln Hawks in the old truckstop over around Barstow, CA back in 1987. He looked over at Lincoln Hawks and Said " son your 238 Detroit is weak, got no power Hawks, my 3406A would OWN YOU! You ain't got a PRAYER goin up Donner!" Hawks was so pissed off, he took Honey buns Hurley to the table and destroyed his arm. It was a hell of a show. The Southern Shaker was there and recorded the whole thing on his RCA camcorder.
20200321_112134.jpg20200321_111623.jpg20200321_111716.jpg

Last edited: