Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

i AM motivating you, dumbass.......get a loan, maybe a home equity loan (that i mentioned the other day) and get at the very least a pole barn, now while prices are what they are, as the prices can only increase, material and labor wise.

and yeah, i am an asshole...your point being..>???

i'd have to put on like 200 pounds, and have hair on my head.

as long as the students don't live in a van, down by the river, or a refrigerator box under the highway, they ain't losers

depending on the speech, more than 1 can per person
A van down by the river would be kinda nice actually.

Getting the old pickup inspected again finally. If FedEx finally shows up before I get home and can't sign, it'll have to go back to the depot. I'll put a hold on it and just go down and fetch it from there if that's the case. It's not far from the shop anyway, and probably what I should have done in the first place (or had it delivered to them directly).

I just wasn't thinking about it when I went through the checkout process. Click click click done. 🙄

Got the truck inspected, came home, chatted with my dad on the phone a bit, and the oil pan showed up. Ran it down to the shop now home again.

Oil pan is indeed steel and it was Made in USA according to the sticker on the box and did come with the oil pan gasket, which is about $300 from the dealer by itself. Hopefully it'll outlast my life with this truck.

Looking forward to getting on the road with more range and a new attitude. I'll probably stick my neck out and do some lives again since we seem to have quite a few smaller customers I've been missing out on.

Did some laundry and dishes and broke down some boxes while waiting for FedEx 10-2pm (the original ETA that came and went) and put a for sale sign on the LTL9000.

I didn't post a price because I'm going to highball it and see what happens. I see rough LTL dump trucks online and they want $23,000 or thereabouts. If that's what they go for, I think it'll be worth selling.

TBH I'm not seeing myself restoring it to be a show truck and even if I did I'm too antisocial to take it to shows anyway.

That cash, would be my shop. Boom.

Did some laundry and dishes and broke down some boxes while waiting for FedEx 10-2pm (the original ETA that came and went) and put a for sale sign on the LTL9000.

I didn't post a price because I'm going to highball it and see what happens. I see rough LTL dump trucks online and they want $23,000 or thereabouts. If that's what they go for, I think it'll be worth selling.

TBH I'm not seeing myself restoring it to be a show truck and even if I did I'm too antisocial to take it to shows anyway.

That cash, would be my shop. Boom.
Looks like old @GAnthony did motivate you to a point.

$300.00 for a gasket from the dealer, what a rip!
A rectangle of paper with a bunch of holes in it. We're all in the wrong damned businesses.

Looks like old @GAnthony did motivate you to a point.

A rectangle of paper with a bunch of holes in it. We're all in the wrong damned businesses.
It's actually a rectum angle of rubber. Or polypropylhazmatstickers or whatever.

But yeah we need to get into making cheap things and charging a week's salary for them.

@GAnthony did not motivate me. At all. Yesterday was already in the works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread