Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

Sir...its Freight RElocators.

Personally, I cant wait to start making fun of you from a completely unauthoritative position.

Yes sir. Head firmly implanted and cracking jokes!

So hurry up and get to hauling that baled trash already, will ya??
That ****ing thing autocorrected on me and I didn't take notice. Ugh.

I mean once I get rolling, have at it. But don't bust on me for not starting when the reason for not doing so is out of my control.

And I done told you, I ain't contaminating my deck with Volvo.

That ****ing thing autocorrected on me and I didn't take notice. Ugh.

I mean once I get rolling, have at it. But don't bust on me for not starting when the reason for not doing so is out of my control.

And I done told you, I ain't contaminating my deck with Volvo.
I think its awesome.

How many people buy a truck and immediately start sweating bullets?

Most of them.

I have a friend who runs a repo company in Vegas. Its startling how many tractors he snags.

I think its awesome.

How many people buy a truck and immediately start sweating bullets?

Most of them.

I have a friend who runs a repo company in Vegas. Its startling how many tractors he snags.
Yeah I've already got a line of credit I can use for a rebuild if needed. Not the best rate in the world but way better than a credit card or those vulture loans that know you're desperate.

The truck isn't collateral so it can't be taken.

Welp. It forced my hand. Either the PTO or the seal finally gave up the ghost and pissed my tranny fluid all over the place. So it's at a diesel shop (not a chain) to get it fixed or removed. Also having them put my front brake chambers on since I chickened out, replace the steering shaft u joints, replace the drag link boot and grease fitting, figure out why it shakes, and give it a fake DOT inspection so I know what else it's going to need.

This is that suck it up and spend real money part I've mentioned before.

20200922_080942.jpg

Welp. It forced my hand. Either the PTO or the seal finally gave up the ghost and pissed my tranny fluid all over the place. So it's at a diesel shop (not a chain) to get it fixed or removed. Also having them put my front brake chambers on since I chickened out, replace the steering shaft u joints, replace the drag link boot and grease fitting, figure out why it shakes, and give it a fake DOT inspection so I know what else it's going to need.

View attachment 71506
I was wonderin' when th' $12k truck was goin' ta become a $24k truck...

View attachment 71506
Looks pretty good siting next to the Freightliner

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread