Driving a semi truck inside the caves at the Springfield Underground in Missouri

Driving a semi truck into the caves at the Springfield Underground in Springfield Missouri. Tips for navigating a semi truck inside of caves, footage of multiple 18 wheelers going into and out of the caves.

66018096-969C-45AB-8333-63E4B20722D1.png

I always wanted to go to the caves. We had a customer at one of the caves but I never got to go. At least now I have seen what they look like.

Driving a semi truck into the caves at the Springfield Underground in Springfield Missouri. Tips for navigating a semi truck inside of caves, footage of multiple 18 wheelers going into and out of the caves.

View attachment 87823

I thought I was in a "Cave" once but turned out was just a "Re-purposed" Former Grainite Quarry with road and hollowed out ..

Also seen something similar in Kansas years ago before Iphones came out but those were "Salt Mines in Kansas..

No different than a General Motors plant. Just more stone and less tin.
Uhm ..

Gm any car plant better be within 5 minutes your "Appointment"..

Chrysler and Ford plants used be more "Forgiving" especially if they were waiting your trailer..

General Motors freaking "Pricks" all the way around .

Hadda drop your trailer separate cab "Still go Sit Inside watch a guy like my Dumbass unload 3/4 trailers before he unloaded yours..

It's like ya made me Unhook the Cab can't take me a nap in Sleeper Bunk..

Nope General Motors has such Gr8 Docks feel ya should sit there "See the Show" 1st hand..

Mobis International Southside "Detroit" same $h!t but ya just "bumped" the Dock didn't have "Disconnect" still come wait inside..

Detroit people were "Dumber" Id bump the dock go in my "Sleeper" then now trying Up a Dock door..

Afew would just "Unload" me and roll a dozen other trucks waiting..

Was this one "Black lady" slept 3 hours in their dock door she came out beating on my Volvo at that time & I was gonna Sit "Inside" while they unload my trailer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread