do you own a cowboy hat?

I have a floppy straw hat that does just fine in a truck, nothing like looking like a hayseed in my book :D lol

Ok exept for the last one i keep seeing all these people talkin bout all the shit they put on..Im sorry just a country boy..I wake up put on my old beatn up hat my pants and boots and thats all none of the other stuff they talked bout..Guess its just a real southern thing not a mason dixon line thing

Cowboy hats? Yeah, I have a couple. It's all in the type of hat, and how you can pull it off. And I wore them a lot in the Southwest (been out there a lot). I don't wear them too often anymore, but when I do, I am told I have that Brad Pitt (Legends of the Fall) thing going with the cowboy hat and my long hair. After hearing that, I hung up the cowboy hats - LOL. On the distasteful queer inuendos I read: Cowboy hats are queer? I don't think so, a lot of those cowboys are tough and could easily stomp you into the ground for that - LOL. And I also don't wear the baggy 2 or 3 sizes too big clothes either. I guess that makes me queer - ROFL. I have no Wranglers just now. Jeans yes, but not Wranglers - sorry Patty :). And I am a southern boy living in the north now :(.

On the distasteful queer inuendos I read: Cowboy hats are queer? I don't think so, a lot of those cowboys are tough and could easily stomp you into the ground for that - LOL.

Two words.

Brokeback Mountain.

Oh, and there are a lot of gay men who "are tough and could easily stomp you into the ground for that". They aren't all the sterotypical limp wrist-ed pansy boys.

Two words.

Brokeback Mountain.

Oh, and there are a lot of gay men who "are tough and could easily stomp you into the ground for that". They aren't all the sterotypical limp wrist-ed pansy boys.

Well, not all guys who wear a cowboy hat, and choose to wear clothes that fit correctly are gay. Just saying.

Two words.

Brokeback Mountain.

true. two bandido motorcycle gang members got caught cornholeing each other near a fishing pier where i live and one of em was wearing a straw cowboy hat. the next day he went to the police station with his chest bowed out like a tough guy to get his hat. the night before he was bent over a ford pinto.

Heh. Of course he was. ooooof course he was.

yeah...I guess unless they can reach through his computer and rip his throat out, I guess it ain't a big deal.

Until then, he's got his fond memories, don't he??

i am familiar with that group.....oh and my father invited a former Hell's angels to thanksgiving this year.......this should be interesting...ok topic...must stay on topic...ok if he is wearing a cowboy hat...I'll let y'all know do we need pics too??????

please stay on topic
or
i will have this post moved again
and you will never find it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread