Cleaning House


Road Dust

Takes a little sunshine
What products do you use to keep your truck clean, inside and out?
 

windex and a roll of cheap paper towels, and when the windex runs out, i refill with free washer fluid i get from Penske.. it is a lease truck, i spare no more of my time/money than i need to.
 
A 7 year old girl and a 10 year old girl........

Nice! I have a 5 year old, and a 3 year old but I can't take "Bessie" home with me so I get stuck doing it.

PineSol, Windex and a small soft paint brush to dust the little places on the dash. And a truck wash for the outside.

I'm not a fan of Pinesol. I use Fabuloso for the floor with a stiff bristle brush. I keep Viva paper towels in stock along with RainX Glass Cleaner. Stuff is great. I also use a Oxy Clean Citrus solution for the dash, and everything else I touch. I have a squeegee that I use with the window cleaner. My truck is clean. I can't stand getting into someone else's truck and feeling like I need a shower afterwards. Gross! There is also a small broom that I use to sweep it out after everyday.
 
I use a cleaner called Awesome for the interior and then I use "ICE" interior to keep the Leather, Vinyl, Whatever, looking fresh. I use "Invisible Glass" on my glass and "Mexicans in Fresno,CA" on my aluminum...

I use Meguires waxes on my paint.
 
Windex is garbage....It's nothing but "Blue Water" these days. Windex used to kick ass but they reformulated it to be more environmentaly friendly and now it doesn't work worth a damn, Like most of the "Green" products that have been forced down our collective throats by the "Enviro-Nazis".
 
Windex is garbage....It's nothing but "Blue Water" these days. Windex used to kick ass but they reformulated it to be more environmentaly friendly and now it doesn't work worth a damn, Like most of the "Green" products that have been forced down our collective throats by the "Enviro-Nazis".

And that is why I use bleach it pretty much kills anything. That is what we use in the hospital to kill c-dif spores and c-dif is some nasty stuff!
 
I love pine sol that stuff kicks butt. I cannot stand windex it makes me sick. I use vinegar and newspaper on the windows. Regular bleach mixed with water for floors.
Pine sol does kick butt,That stuff is strong.I just finished mopping my kitchen and living room floor with it.If it can't be cleaned with Pine sol,It can,t be cleaned.
They suck. No power. You're better off with a little broom.
I have one of the 12v vacuums,Mine works pretty good.A Broome wont work on the floor of my tuck because it's carpeted.

I do have to do the dash afterword because the vacuum blows some dust out of the top of it But the dash needs to be done anyway.

I use the Turtle wax cleaning wipes and protectant on the dash. I cant stand the residue that Armourall leaves.For the windows I use (I think it's called) Clindo. It works pretty good and it's a multi-surface cleaner.It can be found at most truck stops.
 
I saw a youtube video where this dude was giving examples of good stuff to have in the truck, and he had this lil' air blower that T'd into the air line behind the drivers seat. I thought that was a pretty good idea for blowin out the front floor area of dirt and such. Do any of you have one of these?
 

Back
Top