A 7 year old girl and a 10 year old girl........
PineSol, Windex and a small soft paint brush to dust the little places on the dash. And a truck wash for the outside.
That stuff makes a mess all over the place.
Windex is garbage....It's nothing but "Blue Water" these days. Windex used to kick ass but they reformulated it to be more environmentaly friendly and now it doesn't work worth a damn, Like most of the "Green" products that have been forced down our collective throats by the "Enviro-Nazis".
A 7 year old girl and a 10 year old girl........

Or has anyone tried those 12v vacumms that are sold at truckstops? Or a better alternative?
Pine sol does kick butt,That stuff is strong.I just finished mopping my kitchen and living room floor with it.If it can't be cleaned with Pine sol,It can,t be cleaned.I love pine sol that stuff kicks butt. I cannot stand windex it makes me sick. I use vinegar and newspaper on the windows. Regular bleach mixed with water for floors.
I have one of the 12v vacuums,Mine works pretty good.A Broome wont work on the floor of my tuck because it's carpeted.They suck. No power. You're better off with a little broom.