Are you disgusting?

Are you disgusting?

• Yes. I hate showers. I like being dirty. I like stinking.

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • No. My truck is clean, and so am I. Shower as much as I can.

Votes: 69 87.3%

• Total voters

SueAnn

Supporter
Awesome thread! I shower everyday....it's not negotiable. Doesn't matter if I have to pay for it or it's free. I feel better and it gets my day off to a good start. I feel if I'm respresenting my company, I should look as good as I can and not be an embarrassment to the company.
I've run into some of the people you describe and they are usually wearing pajama bottoms, socks and sandals. I avoid them at all cost.
My truck is always spotless inside. It's cleaned everyday when I stop for the day. The outside is clean usually unless I go 4 wheeling in my 18 wheeler! Mostly construction sites.
Happy Easter to All 🌺

SueAnn

Supporter
This simply amazes me. I cannot understand how someone allows so much clutter to end up on the dash.

I have a small notebook that I use to write down mileages where I load, unload, fuel, etc.. (for comic book purposes). Other than that, I have a small leather business card case that I use to keep all of my yearly safety video certifications in for the various plants I go into. Nothing else is allowed on my dash, ever.

and don't get me started on the trucks I drive by that have fast food bags and plastic bottles stacked up near that little window on the passenger door :)
The only thing allowed on my dash is a pink dog, given to me by a friend. Nothing else.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
The only thing allowed on my dash is a pink dog, given to me by a friend. Nothing else.
I have a rubber duck unicorn my daughter gave me and my sunglasses case and that’s it. A clean truck is a happy truck. Same with the driver.

Edit: yes I occasionally get **** because there’s a rubber duck unicorn on my dash but **** em. No different then them guys that strap a metal tonka truck in every trailer for their kid.

SueAnn

Supporter
I have a rubber duck unicorn my daughter gave me and my sunglasses case and that’s it. A clean truck is a happy truck. Same with the driver.

Edit: yes I occasionally get **** because there’s a rubber duck unicorn on my dash but **** em. No different then them guys that strap a metal tonka truck in every trailer for their kid.
Love the duck unicorn! I hook my sunglasses in a strap I have on the passenger seat arm rest holding pens, cards, etc.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
That is so cute! I've never seen one of those before. :)
I’m pretty sure she got it shopping with her mom at the dollar tree. She has an extensive collection of rubber ducks. Kong’s queens princess football player frog dog the list goes on. She got two of that one and gave it to me a few weeks ago and said, “Dad, you take this one with you and I’ll keep this one here.” She set it on the dash and it’s been there ever since.

SueAnn

Supporter
I’m pretty sure she got it shopping with her mom at the dollar tree. She has an extensive collection of rubber ducks. Kong’s queens princess football player frog dog the list goes on. She got two of that one and gave it to me a few weeks ago and said, “Dad, you take this one with you and I’ll keep this one here.” She set it on the dash and it’s been there ever since.
That's so cute! :D