Any good podcast recommendations?

Any of you guys got some good podcast to share? I like the Mike Rowe podcast and have been consumed by this one all day.

Nothing to share, but definitely following. Been wanting to start downloading some podcasts to pass the time in the truck.

As long I can get George Nory overnight I'm happy.

Don't listen to much of the other crap anymore.

Get sick of hearing about the border and Mario Cuomo all freaking day .

Ben Shapiro

Joe Rogan when he has a guest that sounds interesting.

Cults by Parkast
Secret Societies by Parkast

...Bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now.
What does Joe Rogan do?

I saw him do stand up comedy......Well.........he was standing up and that was about it.

Any of you guys got some good podcast to share? I like the Mike Rowe podcast and have been consumed by this one all day.
I listen to Shapiro, Knowles, and Bill Whittle daily. I try to find one liberal podcast to listen to every day but it’s not easy. I also listen to Victor Davis Hansen but how two podcasts are only weekly. Honestly you might like Adam Corallas podcasts. He has a few different ones. Reasonable doubt and Adam & Dr Drew are both pretty good

What does Joe Rogan do?

I saw him do stand up comedy......Well.........he was standing up and that was about it.
Basically interviews anyone he finds worth talking to.

Sometimes things that don't seem interesting end up being really good.

He picked on Andy Dick.
Good.

He's one of the most annoying people that have ever been on TV.

His annoyingness is on par with that of Andy Dick, Pauly Shore, Gilbert Gottfried, Tom Green, Kathy Griffin, Fran Drescher, Tom Arnold and every Hollywood guy named Seth.

True Crime Garage is a great podcast.. hundreds of episodes if you like true crime & unsolved mysteries.

Mike Rowe, "The Way I Heard It" is another excellent one. 👍

I’ve been listening to the duck call room lately. It’s pretty entertaining imo

Joe Rogen interviewing Bob Lazar (think that's how you spell his name).
He worked at Area 51 reverse engineering alien spacecraft. Guy is not a nut job. Set Rogen back in his seat. Also talked with George Norey from Overnight the old Art Bell show.
Norey researched Lazar and is convinced he's for real.
Find the Jocko Willink podcasts. Great military history from real people living real events. Also great advice for living life. Discover Extreme Ownership and leadership skills from a former Navy SEAL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread