I had a truck slide towards the inside of a curve once.
Iowa. Northbound I-380 where it curves left to go underneath US20 then join it.
View attachment 84667
I was on solid ice doing about 15 mph with a very light load.
The curve was banked and I wasn't going fast enough for centrifugal force to compensate for the tilt. All tires except the steers let go at the same time and I slid sideways from the right lane down the slope until the tires hit the crunchy ice on the hammer lane rumble strip that had been built up by the plow trucks.
I came to a dead stop, then the truck didn't want to move forward until I hit the PDL. I kept the trailer tires just inside the rumble strip until I was through the curve, then I gently crossed over to the granny lane and rode down the rumble strip to the Flying J exit.