Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

Had to put a temporary LED in one of the clearance lights so it looks stupid but...

View attachment 79097

View attachment 79098
well, LED's are much brighter and don't use much electricity, and last far longer than incandescent light bulbs..

you could save a lot on your electric bill by going fully LED.

being a new o/o, you need to watch those pennies..>!!!!!!

well, LED's are much brighter and don't use much electricity, and last far longer than incandescent light bulbs..

you could save a lot on your electric bill by going fully LED.

being a new o/o, you need to watch those pennies..>!!!!!!
Haha. If they didn't look like crap, I'd do it. But my lenses are for incandescent and the LEDs are absolutely shitty looking.

Heck I already have enough bulbs laying around for it. But I'm not spending the money on new lenses or housings.

Picked up a few extra dollars delivering to the USPS DC while being parked at home by 10am. Left the house at 6 and didn't crack 60mph on purpose the entire time.

Appointment was for 8am, I was out at 8:08am.

Couldn't live on it by itself but when you're saving up for a 13 speed, it helps without being much effort.

Heated convex mirrors from the same company went from 1-2 months backorder to in stock Wednesday. So I ordered two.

Heat aside, there's a clarity differential and I'll be damned if I'ma run mismatch any longer than I have to.

What were you? And what are you now? I don't think anyone knows.
Back in the 80's he was the serial killer they based the Hannibal Lecter character on.

He used to kill people and eat their brains.

One time he killed a census worker and ate his liver with fava beans and some chianti.

They gave him 12 consecutive life sentences plus 122 years in prison.

But they let him out early for good behavior. (blue state)

i was NEVER Glenn8569...you dumbass.
I didn't want to post the REAL 4 digit number in case you're using it for your bank cart pin number.

Please don't eat me. 🥺

Back in the 80's he was the serial killer they based the Hannibal Lecter character on.

He used to kill people and eat their brains.

One time he killed a census worker and ate his liver with fava beans and some chianti.

They gave him 12 consecutive life sentences plus 122 years in prison.

But they let him out early for good behavior. (blue state)

I didn't want to post the REAL 4 digit number in case you're using it for your bank cart pin number.

Please don't eat me. 🥺
nah, my bank card PIN number is, 3592.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread