Yup. Still here.


I'm not a Harley expert by any means but that looks like my dad's and I think he has a Superglide. Or is that a Wide Glide? His front fender might be smaller.
 
That's why I think it looked familiar. He either traded his Road King for a Superglide or vise versa. The one he has now is newer but I don't know how the models work.
That's a novel in itself. They seem to start new models discontinue others or rename them with a slight tweak every couple of years. I couldn't even tell you what all they're at these days. Mine is a 2005 FFS. 🤣
 
That's a novel in itself. They seem to start new models discontinue others or rename them with a slight tweak every couple of years. I couldn't even tell you what all they're at these days. Mine is a 2005 FFS. 🤣
Yah I think he went from a 2006 to a 2014 or something. Or a 1996 to a 2008. I have no idea. I just know the old one was black and the new one is maroon. And the new one has more gears and goes way faster at lower RPM. :D
 
I'm too short to put my feet down at red lights so if I ever get a bike it'll be one of those trike things you can't lean but have a trunk and is made for geriatrics the way my Buick was.
 
Yah I think he went from a 2006 to a 2014 or something. Or a 1996 to a 2008. I have no idea. I just know the old one was black and the new one is maroon. And the new one has more gears and goes way faster at lower RPM. :D
I believe it. Mine is so old it's an 88ci with a 5 speed. I know a117 is fairly common now and I know that they do make a 131 and 135 now. I probably ride faster than a lot of people but I've been out with guys that are a lot crazier than me too. II have ridden faster bikes but I lack the crotch rocket rider level of stupidity so I don't necessarily have to have the fastest thing on the road. Even more so with the amount of craters and "moose eye" we have on the roads here.
 
I'm too short to put my feet down at red lights so if I ever get a bike it'll be one of those trike things you can't lean but have a trunk and is made for geriatrics the way my Buick was.
My wife is like 5'3 maybe 4. We got her started on a 750 a couple years ago. There are a lot of low bikes out there but I think the biggest obstacle for short legs is wide bikes. That can make all the difference sometimes.
 

Back
Top