Yup. Still here.


The dealer where I bought my car called and asked if I would be bringing my car in for service? I said no not after they ripped me off for $800. for what should have been a simple service. I said I will be taking my car to my mechanic for service from now on.
The dealer asked me if I wanted them to still send me notifications for future service?
I said, yes please send me the notifications so I will know when to take my car to my mechanic for service.
The local Ford dealer in town had signs up for the local "Manteno Choice Party" (democrats + a handful of Illinois Republicans who are no different from the democrats) which is the corrupt status quo full of board members who rubber stamp whatever the highly corrupt mayor Nugent wants. They approved a lithium battery plant in village limits, in a location that's directly upwind of the majority of the town 6 months of the year. Not just any lithium plant but one owned by China's communist party members.

They did this with zero public knowledge or input.

So they're being challenged & today is election day.


Taylor Ford had their "choice" party signs in front of their business but they've been gone for a while now.

I think they experienced some backlash..

No matter though. People remember things. They'll be out of business soon hopefully.
 
Looks like there is no one representing the people in your local city meetings. The public has the right to attend these meetings and voice their opinion an/or opposition. Are they pulling an Obama stunt and meeting at 2 in the morning and passing things without the public knowledge?
 
Looks like there is no one representing the people in your local city meetings.
There sure as hell is NOW.

Are they pulling an Obama stunt and meeting at 2 in the morning and passing things without the public knowledge?
I don't know if it was 2AM but it was not published in the board meeting agenda before the vote. Nobody except the board members, mayor, and the local oligarchs knew about it until after they approved it.

They kept it secret at the county level too.

One of the county board members accepted a fancy high paying "job" at the Gotion factory and didn't even resign from his board seat until hours before his expulsion hearing.


In Manteno though, last week we voted in a new mayor and 3 board member/trustees.

Due to two candidates, one in each opposing party, having the same last name and choosing only to use their initials for their first names, the Bodreau in the corruption party didn't lose his seat. 🙄

The honest and law abiding party doesn't have a majority yet. But they're sure as hell not going to be able to sneak anything through without public awareness and vocal opposition any more.

There's a board meeting at 6 pm and I'm going.

I've never been to one but I want to meet some of the people I've been talking with online.
 
All or most of North America was like that before we ruined it with highways, power lines, billboards and cities.
It was all pristine sure. A lot of it is still pretty nice where there aren't people. What I meant by "like that" though is you're not going to see that scenery just down the road everywhere. We spent the last 15 years in a place that's about as scenic as Iowa or Nebraska if you could even get away from cities at all.

We went around looking at some of this stuff yesterday with our youngest and he was a bit sad to even go home. I don't think he's fully come to terms with the fact that we live here now and can go places like that whenever. Every one of those pictures was within an hour of my front door.
 
Is the rock going blue this time?
Our riding is an absolute shoe in but we're the only one of seven that's already blue. I hope the rest smarten up for once but I can't say with any certainty.

We've had multiple people out your way tell us they've always voted red or orange and never will again. That's promising.

As for me and mine not only do we have our yard sign at the end of the driveway on the side road but we've got this just outside the tree line on the one point where you can't miss it from the main road.

FB_IMG_1745119137988.webp
 
Last edited:
Our riding is an absolute shoe in but we're the only one of seven that's already blue. I hope the rest smarten up for once but I can't say with any certainty.

We've had multiple people out your way tell us they've always voted red or orange and never will again. That's promising.

As for me and mine not only do we have our yard sign at the end of the driveway on the side road but we've got this just outside the tree line on the one point where you can't miss it from the main road.

View attachment 90985
I am going on Monday for early election voting, and it will of course be for Conservatives.
Despite the polls, there will be a big blue wave. Too big to rig! (hopefully)
 
I am going on Monday for early election voting, and it will of course be for Conservatives.
Despite the polls, there will be a big blue wave. Too big to rig! (hopefully)
I never bothered to apply for citizenship till recently. I think I posted it.

I wished I had done it years ago once I saw how much easier it was than permanent residence was. I took my test two weeks ago and everything else they're gonna ask for so the ball is in their court now. I won't have it in time for this and it'll be tight if you believe the processing times but I'm hoping I can do my part to get the liberal scumbags out of provincial as well in October.
 
How often does your MP invite you down to headquarters for a good old crab boil and cut up legs for everyone? He even had another MP from Alberta out helping with the campaign for the week. The Alberta guy is running in a riding that doesn't have a liberal candidate and he is polling somewhere around 84 percent. FB_IMG_1745193089252.webp
 

Back
Top