Winter's coming! OH NO!

Good lord guys! She looks like a 12 year old...lol

Firing up Photoshop,.....

Dig out my narrow-head coal shovel and put it on the back of the cab with my load locks. Regular snow shovels are worthless at digging in compacted snow so I use one exactly like in this random picture I just found on Photobucket, except it's handle is red fiberglass.

The metal is thicker and stronger than a cheap flimsy snow shovel (if you can even find one made of metal these days) and the narrower width makes it better for chopping at compacted snow when you're trying to get a truck out of a truck stop. The curved sides also give the shovel head strength and makes it better for scooping out chunks of compacted snow from under your tires.

well, the girl is gone, it wasn't teenchick17 was it, if it was, somebody already got there, she is knocked up
View attachment 14327

No it was sweet girl 8 or something, I dont remember but I went back to where I found that pic and clicked the user account and found out it's just some little teenage girl who probably thinks that she can post pictures of herself on the internet and NOBODY except her dumbass little friends from high school will EVER see them. So I photoshopped her out of the picture and while I was at it, made the handle red like mine and put it back up. If she looked like she was over 18 I'd have left it up.

When winter gets near I always take my overnight bag even if I'm just going out and back and I keep a large pack of those camping/hunter hand warmers with me on all trips.

Our Weather never gets cold enough to have to resort to your measures but in the event of it getting a little Chilly we just turn up the Heater a notch or two.

3 Outa' 4 aint bad.

LOL, I posted that last night when I got off. I was a bit irritated with my dispatcher, drove a old 2000 9200 with 885K on the odometer, got stuck in some serious rush hour traffic and was only going on about 2.5 hours of sleep. I enjoy my job for the most part but I am not looking forward to winter.

Nothing wrong in getting it off your Chest,I suppose if the truth be known I've blown a few Fuse's in my time but I consider myself a very lucky young Man to be doing a Job I love.----------Safe Drivin'.:beep::beep::beep:

Nothing wrong in getting it off your Chest,I suppose if the truth be known I've blown a few Fuse's in my time but I consider myself a very lucky young Man to be doing a Job I love.----------Safe Drivin'.:beep::beep::beep:

Yep, that's a big ten-four, you do the same.

Dig out my narrow-head coal shovel and put it on the back of the cab with my load locks. Regular snow shovels are worthless at digging in compacted snow so I use one exactly like in this random picture I just found on Photobucket, except it's handle is red fiberglass.

The metal is thicker and stronger than a cheap flimsy snow shovel (if you can even find one made of metal these days) and the narrower width makes it better for chopping at compacted snow when you're trying to get a truck out of a truck stop. The curved sides also give the shovel head strength and makes it better for scooping out chunks of compacted snow from under your tires.

Who in their right mind wants to look at a bloody Shovel,Edit the Photo again and remove the Shovel instead.
View attachment 14328

Is this one fat enough for ya'?

I can probably track her down if you'd like. When I was a student, I didn't have a camera so I used my trainer's. At the end of training he burned all his pics on a CD for me. This was the student he had in his truck before me. (I think that's why the seat was broken).

fat-blubber-butt.jpg

Geez man, why do you have to put that picture up? What if she is a low-key member here? I mean, do you think you would like it if somebody put your picture up and asked if this was Jacka$$ enough for ya?

This thread is about winter, not to defamate some poor lady's appearance.

Geez man, why do you have to put that picture up? What if she is a low-key member here? I mean, do you think you would like it if somebody put your picture up and asked if this was Jacka$$ enough for ya?

This thread is about winter, not to defamate some poor lady's appearance.

Geez now I'm getting in trouble with the Sensitivity Police. View attachment 14329

Good point though. I'll delete it.
View attachment 14329

Geez now I'm getting in trouble with the Sensitivity Police. View attachment 14330

Good point though. I'll delete it.

Trust me man, I'm not the sensitivity police by any means but I don't agree with bashing ones' appearance. We have a driver, who is a female, that is heavy as well. Dudes are always talking sheet behind her back, knocking everything about her. Well, come to find out, she has a thyroid condition that causes her condition.
View attachment 14330

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread