Which chain of truckstops is the best?

I prefer pilots, there always drama at thte fuel pump at flying j plus pilot does the transflo for you.

I've had good experiences and bad. Only one experience comes to mind though. I was training for my first company and walked into a Petro in Texas, the waitress was cute and polite, thought if i spent too much longer in that place I'd fall in love and want to have kids with her. Always loved Petro since then. Service in the restaurant is usually great large parking area and good memory. Love those Texans anyway. Too bad I ran, too faithfull.

whenever i can find a iron skillet i am in there. i really enjoy their buffets. most all of them are good and they put out nice food as a rule on the buffet.

Showers are clean as a rule at the petro and most have good driver amenities like places to sit and watch tv's or make phone calls and such.

Also getting feuled up ain't to bad and for the most part i never have had a problem with lot lizards at petro truck stops. don't know if thats because they are that strict about policing them or i am just the ugly, but either way i enjoy them truck stops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread