Where is Mike? Where is he going? Don't ask him, he's probably lost.

Short legs matter....

Did manage to get the top put back on the back of it before I went back out on the road this week. Left the tops off the front and left all the doors off, though.

Wife took it to get steps put on today, the struggle for my short family to get into a 4wd is REAL!
The smallest one is literally an award winning gymnast though. 😉

And you'd have a slightly used wood chipper for sale. :D
Nah, just have a chili stand set up in front of the house. Gonna do it Fried Green Tomatoes style.

Providing my dock light ever turns green, headed from Le Mars, Iowa to Flagstaff with box inserts to package ice cream cones. Scored this just a hair shy of $2/mile. Shocked because the market is so tight in Arizona that the rates getting out there have been painfully low.

Food related, so PC all the way.....

Then, snagged me a reload of...... ice cream cones..... you guessed it, from the same exact place. Enough over $2/mile that it made the entire round trip above $2. 3k for the load weight, going back to Big Lots in Durant, Oklahoma.

Yeah, it’s food, so PC all the way back.

Only a few more days left on this exemption, I doubt they extend it again.

Providing my dock light ever turns green, headed from Le Mars, Iowa to Flagstaff with box inserts to package ice cream cones. Scored this just a hair shy of $2/mile. Shocked because the market is so tight in Arizona that the rates getting out there have been painfully low.

Food related, so PC all the way.....

Then, snagged me a reload of...... ice cream cones..... you guessed it, from the same exact place. Enough over $2/mile that it made the entire round trip above $2. 3k for the load weight, going back to Big Lots in Durant, Oklahoma.

Yeah, it’s food, so PC all the way back.

Only a few more days left on this exemption, I doubt they extend it again.
Your rates being up is probably because of the Reginald Denny Effect.

Ducking the wind in Milan, NM. Fought this mess all the way to Flagstaff, and now that I am on the way back it still isn't letting up.

5 pallets of ice cream cones is all I have in the trailer, definitely not helping keep me on the ground or in my lane.

Ducking the wind in Milan, NM. Fought this mess all the way to Flagstaff, and now that I am on the way back it still isn't letting up.

5 pallets of ice cream cones is all I have in the trailer, definitely not helping keep me on the ground or in my lane.
I am no Aerospaceoligist/ Aerodynamacist and I wish I had some advise to give other than putting the ice cream cones on the front of the truck and trailer but I don't so, good luck. ;)

Is it at least pushing you for the most part?

Ouch.

last time I came home from salt lake was like that.

to say it was interesting is an understatement when empty.

I'm fine because I am dragging my feet. Problem is, nobody can stay in there lane in no wind, and now they are having all sorts of trouble. Better to just park rather than get sideswiped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread