Where is Shadox65?

2lilboots

Tennis shoes are hot
I have always wondered what ever happened to this guy. He used to come on here and post all the time. He was a nice personn. Wonder what happened to him? Anyone know anything about him and where he went? I sure hope he comes back here to let us know what is going on in his life.

hey I remember Shad.....have no clue where he went.....maybe we could put out a search party for him and Keen...lol

So many have wandered in, then left, it's hard to know what becomes of them.

Maybe we should tag 'em with a GPS device when they register.

Just so we can put one on you too 2xr so that we know where u are at all times... Hey maybe you should give us your phone number so we can call you to make sure you are around and stay around....forever and ever and ever........etc.

I remember him, he was funny. Yea one day he just was gone.
Wonder what happened to him.................

I contacted him a few months ago by email...He had alot going on in his personal life trying to hold down a job and moving to a different state and leaving his kids.....He told me that he would visit the forum soon but he never did so I just left it alone...

So whatever happened to this guy?????????????????????????????????????? I looked at his posts and it looks like he joined up, was really active, and then just disappeared. Like maybe the Men In Black just slipped in and took him away.

Where did he go?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't know....We emailed each other for a while and then nothing....I haven't talked to him in over a year now...He was alot of fun....

Last I heard a hundred years ago, he PMd me and said he'd gotten a job in middle management for Pumpkin in Green Bay, so he was quitting Bay and Bay and moving to Green Bay.

Honestly, it'd take a LOT for me to live in any of the big cities in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is famous for woods and cheese and farms, so to not live near that is not really Wisconsin. It's sort of like when I lived in Wildwood, FL. It just sucks there. It's hot...and nothing else. If you're going to live in Florida, you should be near water...if you can afford it...

Shadox and I met before I started this company and really hit it off.But I did'nt want to pursue our relationship because I was mad and depressed because I could'nt find a trucking job.I did'nt want to bring him in on my depression.He's probably married by now and if so hope she's treating him right.He deserves a good woman.I have tn wife to thank for getting us together.

Shadox and I met before I started this company and really hit it off.But I did'nt want to pursue our relationship because I was mad and depressed because I could'nt find a trucking job.I did'nt want to bring him in on my depression.He's probably married by now and if so hope she's treating him right.He deserves a good woman.I have tn wife to thank for getting us together.
He was a good feller and he was lonely.....I hope you mean it in a loving way when you say that you have me to thank and not a sarcastic way....lol...

Yes I meant it in a loving way.I never had anything against shadox.It was my fault for ending it not his.I'm just glad u did'nt hold it against me for taking the slave boy away from you,LOLNow that's joking,LOL.I think about him from time to time wondering how he's doing and if he's still a big wig for some company.Every time I see Bay&Bay transfer I think of him.
He was a good feller and he was lonely.....I hope you mean it in a loving way when you say that you have me to thank and not a sarcastic way....lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread