What's your New Years Eve plans?

Tn. Truckers Wife

Mine are the same as always..Set home and maybe stay up until midnight and see the new year in... Maybe have a drink or two... Hope everyone has a safe evening...

well we r under a load taking it to our yard in tx by friday 7am not sure where we will b tonight as hes napping right now so not sure where we will b at 730 when the 14 hr rule is up but we will most likely b in the truck at some truck stop

well we r under a load taking it to our yard in tx by friday 7am not sure where we will b tonight as hes napping right now so not sure where we will b at 730 when the 14 hr rule is up but we will most likely b in the truck at some truck stop
Sounds like a fun New Year's eve...lol.... Stay safe...

Gene just loaded today and wont be home till Friday, But I'd still would not make midnight so I'm sleeping the year away.I'm lucky to make 10...lol....
Happy New Year............Be Safe on the roads.

My New Years Eve is just like any other day.Sit home watch TV get on the computer and then go to bed.I don't have the money to go no where.Heck i'll be luckey if I even am up when the New Year arrives.But for the rest of you that are planning on going out,PLEASE BE SAFE. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patty

Myself and the wife will be watching the new movie Stepbrothers, and then we will watch the countdown and right at midnight we will kiss...lol! We do this every year...a different movie of course. :bounce:

A nice dinner (no Coco-Puffs), kick back with a twelve pack of Corona, listen to some old music that brings back happy memories, tune in to watch the idiots in Times Square for a few minutes before the ball drops, little kissy - kissy, then off to bed.

New years day is pork chops, turnip greens, black eyed peas over rice, a cake of cornbread, and, maybe some more Corona...

Yee - Haw!!! Ya'll have fun (you can be safe some other time), and kick it up a notch 'cause next year might not be so good.

Happy New Year.... :D

Myself and the wife will be watching the new movie Stepbrothers, and then we will watch the countdown and right at midnight we will kiss...lol! We do this every year...a different movie of course. :bounce:

LMFAO that movie seriously cracked me up. Keep it up and when you get of age we will stick you in a home!!!!

Sitting at home, watching movies, eating sausage dip and chips, and drinking some beer.

we stopped earlier then i thought we ate dinner he went online i played video games and then well i will leave it to ur imagination LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread