What's your holiday plans?

Tn. Truckers Wife

I hope everyone has as much fun as I'm gonna have....

We are gonna buy a new bath tub (a bigger one than we have) and install it this weekend.....Now Jeff told me that he would have to move the drain and take out the door frame to get it in so this could get REALLY INTERESTING...lol...I might need to get out the crowbar and help...hahaha..:banana:
When we built our house they put the smallest tub in it that they make so trying to soak those sore muscles in a tiny little tub just dosen't work....

Hope you get that tub in with no extra problems. Sounds like alotta fun....not. J/k. You're gonna enjoy it when it's done I'm sure.

No special plans for us this weekend. School for me Sat. and Sun. Relaxin at home on Mon. Got my youngest sons highschool graduation, and daughters birthday next week so probably just be gettin stuff ready for that. Just fine by me, don't wanna do nothin else anyways, could use a day of nothingness.....lol.
Be safe y'all. Watch out for drunk dumbazzes, they will be out in force.

well if it does NOT rain..

1) wash/wax 2 cars

2) install 3 window air/conditioners

3) scrape and paint ceilings that are peeling

4) laundry

5) work the garden

6) grocery shopping

7) sleeping

8) making biscuits and gravy for breakfast

9) making fresh waffles for the week ahead.

10) sleeping

so all in all, my usual stuff, there ain't no more holidays, just a day or two extra to do more crap around the house.

i'm so glad to go back to work, where i work less..!!!

Hope you get that tub in with no extra problems. Sounds like alotta fun....not. J/k. You're gonna enjoy it when it's done I'm sure.

No special plans for us this weekend. School for me Sat. and Sun. Relaxin at home on Mon. Got my youngest sons highschool graduation, and daughters birthday next week so probably just be gettin stuff ready for that. Just fine by me, don't wanna do nothin else anyways, could use a day of nothingness.....lol.
Be safe y'all. Watch out for drunk dumbazzes, they will be out in force.
school?....Don't they know it's a holiday weekend?

well if it does NOT rain..

1) wash/wax 2 cars

2) install 3 window air/conditioners

3) scrape and paint ceilings that are peeling

4) laundry

5) work the garden

6) grocery shopping

7) sleeping

8) making biscuits and gravy for breakfast

9) making fresh waffles for the week ahead.

10) sleeping

so all in all, my usual stuff, there ain't no more holidays, just a day or two extra to do more crap around the house.

i'm so glad to go back to work, where i work less..!!!
Well Glenn if it rains your gonna have a free weekend..lol.....Sometimes I like it when it rains on Sunday all day and I don't have to feel guility about not getting things done...lol..

Well Glenn if it rains your gonna have a free weekend..lol.....Sometimes I like it when it rains on Sunday all day and I don't have to feel guility about not getting things done...lol..

this is so true, it amounts to either, more sleep/tv time, or making a fresh pizza, or buying a nice day old cake for the coffee we have later in the day. (sunday).

can you believe the mega-supermarket sells day old cakes for half price??

can you believe that if someone wants one (or more) they MUST BE at the store early in the morning..??

i'll knock down anyone that gets in the way of my mission to buy cake..!!!

Stars, Cars, and, Guitars

I'm gonna' spend Saturday walkin' around downtown Charlotte, NC.

What race? I came for the party... Speed Street

I need to turn my truck into the terminal, then when I get back home I'm going cheap car shopping. Sometime next week, I want to go up to the vocational school and talk to them about their diesel tech class this fall.

Tn. Truckers Wife said:
school?....Don't they know it's a holiday weekend?

Well, it is a trucker school.....lol
They don't believe in holidays. Heck, we even had school on Easter Sunday...now that sucked. I think they're just preping us for the "trucker lifestyle".

Well, it is a trucker school.....lol
They don't believe in holidays. Heck, we even had school on Easter Sunday...now that sucked. I think they're just preping us for the "trucker lifestyle".
I hear ya, they don't acknowledge holidays..I hope you learn alot...

Tn. Truckers Wife said:
I hear ya, they don't acknowledge holidays..I hope you learn alot...

...like .....don't believe anyone.......holidays mean nothing.......and.......I'm not gonna make any $$$ doing this truckin thing......lol. Yep, I'm learnin. ;-)

We are gonna buy a new bath tub (a bigger one than we have) and install it this weekend.....Now Jeff told me that he would have to move the drain and take out the door frame to get it in so this could get REALLY INTERESTING...lol...I might need to get out the crowbar and help...hahaha..:banana:
When we built our house they put the smallest tub in it that they make so trying to soak those sore muscles in a tiny little tub just dosen't work....

That is why they made showers!

Daybreak saturday morning squirrel hunting. Followed by fishing. Then a shower. Wait on wife to get off work. Bike ride, then we got a cook out to go to..... Sunday, might load up the bike then ride off to some trails and do some hiking.

I am going to open my pool. Mow the lawn, edge, weed whack, and plant some flowers..... tomorrow.

Sunday, whatever my wife has planned.

Monday, Berea Rib Burnoff. Good eats, and good times.

Tuesday, put in notice at work. I found a job hauling equipment. Over-sized, lowboys, landolls. A buddy of mine got me in. I get my very own Mack. I get overtime after 40. Start at 0700 everyday and weekends off. Yep. No more slip seating straight box dry van boo-hoo this sucks. I'm pumped.

I am going to open my pool. Mow the lawn, edge, weed whack, and plant some flowers..... tomorrow.

Sunday, whatever my wife has planned.

Monday, Berea Rib Burnoff. Good eats, and good times.

Tuesday, put in notice at work. I found a job hauling equipment. Over-sized, lowboys, landolls. A buddy of mine got me in. I get my very own Mack. I get overtime after 40. Start at 0700 everyday and weekends off. Yep. No more slip seating straight box dry van boo-hoo this sucks. I'm pumped.

Now that sounds like a real job. I'll be interested to read about your adventures!

Oh man......now THIS is gonna be good! :rolllaugh:

Alright, TTW, this is between you and me. Are ya ready? Alright, here goes:

I will pay you TOP DOLLAR if you videotape yourself installing the bathtub! The good thing about this deal? You won't even have to upload the video to YouTube or any other video sharing site for that matter. Just submit the video of the installation to my mailing address.

Okay, now it's time for the REAL business. I'll pay you $n,nnn for the vid. Do we have a deal?

*secretly makes plans to submit the tape to America's Funniest Home Videos*

My labor day weekend will be spent near Pittsburgh.

I took off the Memorial day weekend instead of the Canadian holiday that fell last week, So after all the needs to be done things are done. I shall proceed to sit on my country wide ass and drink beer.

I'll be Playing in the garden and watching races on tv. Doesn't get much better than that :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread