Whats the best Truck Nav?

On my 720 I had to go it memory card bc the update it was putting in was just a I'm guessing tiny software update if that. Once I put memory card in and did another update it took 3+ hours to update via Verizon data card. Maybe there lies an issue?

On my 720 I had to go it memory card bc the update it was putting in was just a I'm guessing tiny software update if that. Once I put memory card in and did another update it took 3+ hours to update via Verizon data card. Maybe there lies an issue?

My Garmin 770 takes so long to update I just do it before I go to bed and hope it's ready in the morning.

My Garmin 770 takes so long to update I just do it before I go to bed and hope it's ready in the morning.
I would've updated my rand McNally at home instead of truck of realized size and length of update. I had some data overages that month. Damn Verizon.

The tnd update last spring and last month were both 3.8 gig in size. They took about 2 hours for me to do on my connection at the house. I don't even want to think what it would have taken on the Verizon card.

As a result, all the devices now need to have a microSD card installed in the tnd. At least 8GB in size.

In a Pete 387 I drove last winter, if I put my sunglasses on, the upper part of the windshield was rainbow colored like an oil slick on water. Take 'em off & the glass was clear.
Weird.

Apparently the shades make you... look... gay.
:p

Lol. My tablet has done just fine for me since I bought it... Except for one mishap going to a customer. I thought I'd use it, just to see how good it was. I don't normally use my gps to get from the hiway to the customer, I use it as a routing advice. So, punch in the address, set. Follow the directions, set. End up at the customer's address. Eh, no. It's puts me in the middle of a Damn field, saying "you've arrived at your destination". Lol. Come to find out, the customer's place was across town, 6 miles away.

My first and last time using it to get to the customer off the hiway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread