Best Wireless Printer On The Truck.

I personally prefer Brothers printers in my house.

Does your brother know you have his printer in YOUR house? ;)

www.inkfarm.com is a decent place to check out if you want to buy ink online with free shipping. (lame attempt to keep my post on topic)

all of these posts are on topic.

While I believe a Brothers printer superior to anything else, (the only thing that ruined my laser printer was a lightening strike that also took out 2 power supplies, a cable modem and a network switch).

To be a "best" printer, one also has to consider where, when and HOW you will get the consumables for said printer as well.

Purchase a printer with future ink purchases in mind. Last I remember, Kodak seemed to be about the cheapest in that regard.
didn't Kodak have problems with there print heads wearing out to fast :confused-96:. I don't know how there printers are now

exactly my point.

I personally prefer Brothers printers in my house. But good luck finding a cartridge for them all the same places you would an HP.
I avoid Lexmark printers as some of them are known to give you some kind of software issues

Kodak isn't around anymore, and @krelithous ...dude...seriously...I asked about printers ON THE TRUCK.

Everyone here likes you man, but ya gotta wake up. Read the thread title again. Please. I'm being nice here.

Otherwise thanks for the feedback all, and keep it coming.

I may get a new truck assignment (if the universe all of a sudden shifts alignment) so this will go on a while. So this will be an topic in the future.

Still. I'd like to avoid the scanner thing. They'd really want me to turn in everything instantly..argh.

I have tried the laser printer in the truck. It's considerably cheaper for consumables than an inkjet.

The lasers I've tried won't even turn on because of dirty power out of the inverter I have. Near as I can tell, one needs to get a full sine wave inverter for the electronics in a laser where an inkjet works just fine.

just tossed an HP office jet out the door and traded it in for an epson ecotank. as buying ink for the HP was like making car payments:mad:. though i do love epsons model since the ink comes in bottles and they can't do crazy shit like put DRM'S on the ink like HP has done in the past

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread